We are a London-based technology company currently looking for highly motivated and dynamic people to join our team in Lisbon, Portugal. We are passionate about technology and how it improves our users’ lives, livelihoods and relationships and want to work with people who share this outlook and passion.
We have an opening for a mid to senior level Angular 2 Developer to join our growing team in Lisbon.
The successful candidate will be required to spend some time (2-3 months) at our client's offshore location during their first 2 to 3 months. We will cover all travel and accommodation expenses.
We are looking for an Angular Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output. You will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
You will be responsible for
- Delivering a complete front end application;
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop;
- Writing well tested, idiomatic and documented code;
- Experience working with projects with a backend API is required.
- Coordinating the workflow between our design team, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Some Team lead experience would go a long way
- Making wireframes / mock-ups / final layouts on photoshop & sketch and implement them;
Skills and Qualifications
- Advanced AngularJS developers will have a mix of front-end and back-end technology expertise, including solution stacks like MEAN and server-side technologies like Node.js.
- CSS precompilers like Sass and LESS
- Skills in one or more chosen frameworks/libraries like jQuery or Bootstrap
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Prototyping and editing existing design material
What we offer
- Opportunities to work on building smart solutions to challenging problems
- Access to training and development opportunities (both internal and external)
- Career development opportunities
- Participation in Company Revenue Share Scheme
- Fun, open-minded diverse and international work environment
- Work on an international project
- Relocation Assistance
- You will be part of a fun, open-minded, diverse and international environment.
Start: to be defined
Location: Lisbon, Portugal / Warsaw, Poland
Compensation: competitive salary and bonus
Job type: full-time
How to apply
Apply with a CV and a short cover letter explaining why you are the right candidate for the role. Please include any useful links (personal website, blog, Stack Overflow or GitHub account) that you think might help us find out more about you and your work. Candidates should expect to be asked to write coding during the interview.