YAS – Join us and our users for a healthier and more active lifestyle!
We are looking for an Android Developer for our Berlin Startup focused on consumer-oriented Digital Health solutions. Our mission is to provide users an innovative mobile engagement platform that supports a healthier and more active lifestyle. Our YAS-App was successfully launched in 2016. We are now taking YAS to the next level.
YOUR TYPICAL DAY as an Android Developer at YAS might include the following:
- Develop new features for our YAS App
- Spin-off white label versions of our App
- Lead an off-shore development team (Android developers, QA)
- Integrate 3rd party fitness trackers into our solution
- Advise product owners and UX designers on technical feasibility of their ideas
- Align with back-end developers to smoothly integrate your apps with our APIs
- Define software architectures and specifications
- Manage QA efforts and ensure deployment to app stores
THE SKILLS YOU NEED
- 5+ years’ experience in professional Android development
- Rock-solid understanding of design patterns (e.g., MVC)
- Experience with white label apps
- Experience with deployment, release management, and Continuous Integration
- Experience in connecting backend-services via RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications (e.g., on AWS)
- Passion for high quality code and efficient development processes
- Knowledge in agile development methods, especially SCRUM
- High motivation, reliability and independent work style
- Very good German and English skills
- Experience working with multi-tenant architectures
- Familiarity with the eHealth industry
OUR OFFER TO YOU
- We offer you the unique opportunity of shaping a digital health startup in its growth phase.
- You help the users out there to live a healthier and more active life.
- You will work closely with our head of IT and our Product team.
- You have the opportunity to develop your own entrepreneurial skills.
- Challenges and room for personal and professional development.
- Responsibilities from day one and flat hierarchies.
- Being part of an awesome international team in Berlin-Mitte.
DO YOU SAY YAS?
Great! We want to meet you! Please get in touch and send your application to Christin to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to meet you in our office or via a first skype call.