You will be part of our app team and work on the Panono Android-App which links the Panono Camera to the Panono Cloud. The app is needed to control the Panono Camera, to download the panoramas from the camera and to upload them to the Panono Cloud service. You will work together with our experienced App-development lead engineer to extend and improve the app.
In detail, your tasks include:
- Improving the usability of the Panono Android App
- Adding new cloud and camera features to the Panono Android-App
- Assisting answering support requests
- Providing quality assurance in corporation with the testers
- Preparing the app for release in the App Store
- 2+ year experience as Android-Develop with good knowledge of typical Android Frameworks
- Good knowledge of unit testing & continuous integration and experience using web services
- Experience with Java8, reactive programming with the use of RxJava, MVVM
- Fan of clean code and of agile development processes
- Love to work in a team but are also capable working independently
- Experience in 3D graphics programming (OpenGL) and JNI is a big bonus
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- International team with flat hierarchies
- Open-minded working environment
- Fair compensation and various options for training and specialization
- Exciting job in the heart of Berlin
Please send your detailed application to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.