As Android Developer, you will:
- Be part of a young, smart and motivated software development team and write code used by more than 3,000,000 users worldwide
- Enable the development, conception and implementation of the Bikemap Android app
- Collaboration with designers, engineers and product managers to design and ship new features
- Implementation of innovative ideas to challenge yourself and others
As an Android Developer, you bring:
- Experience with Android development and expert knowledge of Java and Android frameworks
- Excellent skills in writing a clean and maintainable code
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Experience with Google Design Guidelines, REST Web Services/APIs, JSON, Open-Source-Libraries, GitHub
- Very good German and / or English skills
Why you should be an Android Developer at Bikemap:
- We take a no-bullshit approach to working for our users. This means letting the best idea win on a daily basis. We cherish creativity and brainpower, not hierarchy.
- Bikemap offers the unique chance to build a truly global cycling platform. If you love cycling as much as we do, Bikemap provides you with the environment to advance by leaps and bounds – both personally and professionally.
- We offer a salary starting from €40k / year (38,5h/week) depending on your experience.
Hooked? Well, then tell us about you! Please send your resume to [email protected].
We are excited to hear from you!