At Bikemap, we provide community-generated cycling maps & navigation services on a global scale. Our mission is developing top-notch software, which is valuable to millions of users, who use bicycles as their means of transportation. Providing cutting edge features for our global community is what drives us towards our vision of becoming ‘the’ app for cyclists worldwide. Join our passionate team to be part of the ride.
As Android Developer, you will:
- Be part of a young, smart and motivated software development team and write code used by more than 5,000,000 users worldwide
- Enable the development, conception and implementation of the Bikemap Android app
- Collaboration with designers, engineers and product managers to design and ship new features
- Implementation of innovative ideas to challenge yourself and others
As an Android Developer, you bring:
- 3+ years experience with Android development and expert knowledge of Java and Android frameworks
- Excellent skills in writing a clean and maintainable code
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Experience with modern Android technologies and frameworks : Kotlin, RxJava, Dagger, MVVM, Retrofit, Automated Testing
- Very good German and / or English skills
Why you should be an Android Developer at Bikemap:
- You will be part of a creative and extremely flexible working environment. If you’re hungry for new challenges, we should get to know you.
- Each member of our dynamic team brings in new ideas and can influence the growth of our company. We’re committed to try out new things and to keep on learning. Our team spirit drives our motivation for constant progress.
- Our very nice office location in Vienna’s beautiful 1st district, regular after-works, coffee of the highest quality and a safe spot to park your bike are just a few of the perks of joining Bikemap.
- You want to work remotely? No problem. It’s working very well for us: our international team members have taught us how to work in distributed teams and internalize the “remote-first” approach.
- According to the collective agreement, our salary range starts at €45k / year (38,5h/week; given the 3+ years of relevant professional experience). Your actual offer depends on your skill set and experience.
Hooked? Well, then tell us more about you and your dev stories! Dazzle us with your CV, showcases, portfolio or whatever you’d like us to see. Please send everything to [email protected].
We’re excited to hear from you!