Gaest.com is building the world’s leading marketplace to to list, discover and book unique spaces. We’re expanding our footprint in Stockholm and looking for a selfdriven
Growth Hacker to lead the way.
As our local Growth Hacker, you’re mission will be to help us increase bookings as well as number of unique spaces on the platform, both of which are critical to the success of Gaest.com in Stockholm. This exciting role provides the opportunity to test your skills with virtually every facet of the local business, including marketing, operation management, business development, PR, policy,
communications, and much more.
Your responsibilities will be to:
* Grow Stockholm as a market, working with Gaest.com HQ to define the short, medium and longterm roadmap to achieve growth and profitability targets.
* Act as the local representative and first point of contact for any Gaest.com.com matters in Sweden.
* Identify, contact, visit, sign-up and onboard new venues.
* Liaise between venues and customers to resolve issues via phone, email and/or chat.
* Structure local partnerships and promote our brand through local marketing activities.
* Explore business development opportunities (sponsorships/partnerships/co-promotions).
* Turn customers into loyal ambassadors of Gaest.com.
The ideal candidate
* Is fluent in English and Swedish and holds at least Bachelor degree (preferably within a commercial file)
* Can adapt and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and takes ownership and works well independently
* Demonstrates a positive and resilient attitude and is a team player
* Loves sales and dreams about results
What you can look forward to
You’ll be offered an exciting job with great opportunity to gain international work experience in a
dynamic and innovative start-up together with 15 talented people who’re determined to revolutionize the way we think about meeting spaces.
Our team is made up of techies, customer service savants, marketing and communication maestros
and guided daily by our chief officers. The position is fulltime and includes a workspace in an inspiring Stockholm-based co-workinghub.
The position is a 6-month contract with an opportunity for extension.
How to apply
1. Send a one-page application together with your CV to email@example.com as soon as possible. The position will remain open until we find the right candidate - so hurry!
2. If you have any questions, please contact Operations Manager, Mette Riis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gaest.com is northern Europe’s largest online marketplace for renting and renting out spaces with more than 3,000 spaces in 10 countries