WHAT YOU'LL DO
BCG helps its clients create massive competitive advantage through investments in artificial intelligence (AI). This takes the form of individual AI point solutions as well as scaling AI across a client’s full organization and beyond.
To learn more about how BCG helps its clients transform through AI, visit our Artificial Intelligence and AI at Scale webpage.
We are seeking a strong candidate to join the BCG AI Offering Chief of Staff Team and work closely with the individual AI Offering Squad Leads to help turbocharge the growth of individual AI offerings provided by BCG to its clients.
As an AI Moonshot Operations Lead, you will be responsible for helping the individual AI Offering Squad Leads with shaping the strategic vision for their individual AI-enabled offer, managing the go-to-market approach and commercial pipeline, assisting with management of day-to-day operations, and engaging with the broader BCG organization.
Commercial Vision and Logistics:
- Offering Strategy. Collaborate with Offering Squad Lead and other MDPs involved with AI-enabled offer to shape offering strategy, including topics like pricing for services etc.
- Go-to-Market Rationalization. Help prepare pitch materials, pitch standardization and support, and integrate pitch learnings into broader offering
- Pipeline Management. Coordinate live deployments from a staffing and IP development standpoint with focus on efficient allocation of development resources
- Legal and VBP Support. Serve as key point of contact / business lead for developing legal agreements / structuring legal terms of non-traditional services with BCG legal team; assist team with developing value-based pricing models
- External Marketing. Assist Offering Squad Lead with driving marketing strategy around AI-enabled offering (e.g., development of publications, conducting asset demos, planning and executing events, etc.)
Team and Resource Strategy:
- Community Development. Build offering community across all levels of consulting team pyramid (e.g., driving quarterly calls, pyramid management, etc.,)
- Resourcing Management. Assist squad lead in determining current and future resource needs, including billable and non-billable resourcing; manage contractor and cash spend budgets on as-needed basis
- Staffing Coordination. Engage with internal BCG staffing teams and mechanisms to ensure squads are adequately resourced to execute against defined objectives.
- Internal Collaboration. Ensure talent management processes are managed seamlessly on behalf of squad members (consulting team)
Communications and Reporting:
- Internal Communications. Lead communication and outreach strategy across BCG (e.g., newsletter, PA calls, LABs, trainings etc.)
- Performance Management. Manage squad performance against revenue, billability, and other metrics / KPIs
- Stakeholder Management. Take lead on communications to key internal and external stakeholders
YOU'RE GOOD AT:
- Excellent command of the English language
- Strong work ethic, service-mentality, autonomous and self-starter
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, operate effectively in a matrix organization and a fast-paced environment, proactively manage expectations
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to influence senior members of BCG, credibility, strong interpersonal skills
- Collaborative team player, ability to maintain discretion when needed
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Bachelor Degree Required; Advanced Degree Preferred
- 3+ years strategy consulting experience
- Experience as a project leader / senior consultant or professional in the area of Digital, or in Transformation of large corporations, or within a startup preferred
- Previous experience in BCG is a plus, ideally in a Project Leader, Consultant, Senior KT or BST manager roles
- Highly knowledgeable and analytical
- High motivation and interest for artificial intelligence topic is a must
YOU'LL WORK WITH
Our business management and operations team members work to ensure that BCG is running smoothly, efficiently, and productively.
We are made up of executive and administrative (or case team) assistants, visual service artists, receptionists, facilities staff, and the team leaders and office coordinators who manage these operations and business management jobs.