Relayr has become Europe's leading platform for the Internet of Things, enabling the interaction between diverse systems, and creating new scenarios in which we interact with the world around us. If you would like to work with a great team and shape the next stage of our agile transformation driven by the rapid growth and innovation which fuels our company ...
Then relayr is the right place for you!
We are looking for an Agile Coach/People Developer for our Berlin office who has a strong sense of listening to what people do, why they are doing it and conclude what to do with all this to drive our teams to be empowered, creative, cooperative and satisfied with what they deliver in the long run.
If you take on this role, you are one hand ready to adopt to change quickly so your team delivers business outcomes fast and with great quality. On the other hand you have to have a sense where weaknesses or road blockers lay in our way towards our goals and you come up with proposals and strategies to resolve them - regardless if they are personal issues or team problems or even issues affecting the whole organization.
- Create the foundation of a vivid team environment and mentor your colleagues how to best use their strengths for themselves and overall for the team.
- Facilitate meetings for your team including preparing, moderation and follow-ups for the agile process as well as the agile organization itself.
- Foster your Product Owner in growing and maintaining a backlog with clear business value and sufficient details for the engineering team.
- Identify impediments and help teams or individuals to overcome these obstacles.
- Mediate through conflicts, support the decision making process and team's self-organization.
- Be a natural point of contact for anything and everything around agile practises and values.
- Work with engineering members directly on their career path and individual strengths & weaknesses.
- Drive the coaching system provided to our engineers and their teams together with other Agile Coaches.
- Analyze and lead the implementation of improvements and changes to processes for teams or parts of the organization.
- Several years of experience as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master or Engineering Manager working hands-on in agile environments, ideally with cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of lean and agile concepts and a large pool of tactics to use them to help teams succeed and organizations to evolve.
- Experience in development and implementation of coaching systems into agile and non-agile organizations.
- Good experience in people development and profound knowledge in tailoring career plans.
- An empathic team player who is not hesitating following intuitions.
- Strong belief that constant adaptation and change are necessary to improve.
- Background in engineering, social science or humanities is desirable.
- Holding one of the industry recognized credentials including CSM, PMI-ACP, CSP, CSPO and CSD is a plus.
- Fluent in English; German or any other European language is a plus.
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 20+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing and an expanding library of books
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with a relaxation room, standing-desks, 3D printer and free fruit and drinks
- Free German courses at intermediate and advanced level (working language is English)
- A chance to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please apply using the link: