Who We Are: Artefact is a new generation of a data service provider, specialised in data consulting and data-driven digital marketing. Here in the Data Marketing team at Artefact we’re in a period of rapid growth and as a result are scaling our Data teams and services quickly. We are on the hunt for a Advanced Analytics Specialist to join us to help us achieve our goal of becoming a global leading data services provider by 2025.Working in our Data Marketing business function you will work with some of the brightest minds in the industry to deliver improved business effectiveness and efficiency through the use of data & technology. Artefact’s success comes from a unique mix of company assets: cutting-edge data technologies, agile methodologies for fast delivery, cohesive teams assembling the finest business consultants, data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and digital marketing experts.
Key Responsibilities: Among your responsibilities as Advanced Analytics Specialist , you will be responsible for:
- Leading Advanced Data & Analytics projects & developing innovative client solutions
- Securing successful delivery and impact on your advanced analytics projects & Ensuring that the solutions developed deliver real business impact
- Working on Modelisation of our clients data including but not limited to forecasting & predictive modelling, creation of attribution models, audience segmentation techniques and statistical modelling. Actively contributing to the coding expertise level and competencies of the Data & Analytics team.
- Coordinate data specifications for modeling projects with clients and internal teams
- Establish through testing and experimentation the right statistical approach for a given client situation
- Provide thoroughly documented work products to enable smooth operations in production environments, including cloud environments.
- Ongoing evaluation of the value brought to our clients’ businesses by Data & Analytics services and identifying the next business challenges we should look solve for our clients that will likely have the biggest impact.
- Working closely with experts from the other divisions (Media & Activation, Consulting, Data Science and Data Engineer) to provide comprehensive services to your clients & to build and maintain strong relationships with them.
- Demonstrating the skill and credibility required to ensure the success of our clients’ initiatives
- Researching and developing new technical approaches to address problems efficiently
- Staying up-to-date on developments within the industry, sharing best practices and actively contributing to Artefact’s institutional knowledge
- Embodying Artefact’s values and inspiring others to do the same
- Education & experience required Academic level of education (Bachelor or Master)Minimum of 2 years as an Coding Analyst or equivalent experience
- Advanced degree in Statistics, Applied Economics, Applied Mathematics or similar quantitative field
- Experience with media data and marketing measurement a strong plus
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and/or technical skills
- Deep knowledge of regression especially hierarchical or mixed regression, and time series analysis; some knowledge of Bayesian modeling a plus
- Advanced programming and modeling skills with R and Python; experience with data table, tidyverse and Shiny strong plusses
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Practical experience with processing large-scale data; knowledge of SQL required
- Data visualization experience using R, Python, Tableau, or other software
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g. Google Cloud Platform or AWS)
- Passionate about working in an extremely fast-paced, demanding, and fluid start-up environment as well as a desire to build a company up from an early stage
- Ability to explain analytics & architecture proposals to non-technical audiences and communicate business value of suggested ideas & plans. Come join us!