Keyrock is expanding!
Founded in 2017, Keyrock has quickly grown to one of the key European algorithmic technology liquidity providers and market makers in the digital asset space. VC backed and with a fast growing client base, Keyrock is becoming one of Belgium’s fastest growing SaaS Fintech companies.
Headquartered in Brussels and with a local presence in New York and London, Keyrock is looking to optimize its internal organization and facilitate its frantic growth with a dynamic, organized, and proactive Administrative Coordinator.
Keyrock Administrative Coordinator
We are looking for a master multitasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and email, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as an Administrative Coordinator, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative Coordinators must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, the Administrative Coordinator should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Keyrock is looking for someone with a passion for injecting order and consistency into the administrative operations of highly dynamic organisations. Keyrock is a company that is constantly challenging itself and pushing boundaries. We expect that enthusiasm and drive from all!
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Proactively suggesting new scalable processes for managing offices’ day to day operations.
- Generating reports, transcribing minutes from meetings, creating presentations, and conducting research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Skills and experience
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of ethics and discretion
- Drive for structuring a changing environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient with Office Suite, Google Drive
- Proficient Business English -- other languages are a plus
- 1-3 years of experience in similar role
That little extra
- Strong enthusiasm for entrepreneurship
- An interest for Blockchain/DLT and digital assets
- Background or interest in financial/capital markets
- Living in Belgium, ideally Brussels
What to expect from Keyrock
- Closely working together with market leaders in a fast growing industry on a daily basis.
- Being part of a fast growing start-up within a global scope
- Competitive salary and exciting growth path
- Have the freedom to create your own intrapreneurial experience
- A ton of fun in a thriving team
Apply via the below link.