AMAZONIA BIO IS LOOKING FOR AN ADMINISTRATIVE AND FINANCIAL INTERN
A young, dynamic and multicultural growing start-up company
Who are we?
Amazonia Bio is a Brazilian-Belgian start-up company specialized in healthy and organic products of high nutrition produced in the Amazon rainforest, Brazil. Its mission is to improve the lives of organic family farmers in the Amazon rainforest while providing ethical and healthier ingredient alternatives (such as Acai, Acerola, Guarana, etc.) to the food, nutraceutical, beverage and cosmetic industries.
Click to know more about Amazonia Bio: brochure (http://online.pubhtml5.com/mosa/czfx/), quick amazing Acai Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QKXd5ONXws&feature=youtu.be, and by accessing our website: https://amazoniabio.com/
Our values: Trust, Resourcefulness, Passion. For this reason, we are to become a B Corporate company.
Your mission & key tasks:
Are you willing to make a difference in people’s health throughout the world in a fair-trade approach? As Administrative and Financial Intern you will be polyvalent, fulfilling several tasks. Below a non-exhaustive list:
- To organize the areas of finance, human resource and quality control at Amazonia Bio by issuing reports, making assessments and presentations to the company directors.
- Processing, classifying and archiving incoming documents such as invoices, tickets and any other relevant papers.
- Manage the well-being of the company (office structure, material and food supply)
- Provide administrative support to other departments (logistics, commercial and marketing), including preparation of samples and related documents.
Who are we looking for?
- You can provide us with a formal internship convention, or you need to take an internship as part of your studies
- You are running a bachelor study in office management, secretarial studies, administration communications/marketing, or related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office proficiency
- Excellent ability to prioritize and organize, self-motivation and independence
- Flexibility, teamwork, detail orientation, and ability to work under pressure
- Your English level must be one of your strengths. Any other language is a plus (French, Spanish, Italian, German, Polish, etc.)
What we could offer you?
- You’ll be part of a young, dynamic, multicultural and pleasant work atmosphere
- You will be able to develop a whole new set of cross-disciplinary skills for your future career
- Daily lunch freshly cooked with only organic products.
Internship vacancy available immediately. Send your resume and motivation letter both in English with the reference “ADM. AND FIN. INTERN + Name” to [email protected].
Minimum one month, maximum 6 months.