Formlabs started out of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 2011. Today, we are building our European headquarter in Berlin with an international team of over 130 people from 25+ countries. Our mission is to revolutionize the workflow of designers, engineers, jewelers and dental technicians with our high-precision desktop 3D printers.
As a part of the Finance Team, you need to pay attention to detail and streamline the flow of information to facilitate the best business decisions. If you love numbers, accurate in dealing with money, solution-oriented and you want to develop inside a fast-growing company, join us as an Accounts Receivable Intern (m/f/d).
- Order approval, cash application process, collections, invoice preparation and analysis
- Work with internal/external stakeholders delivering amazing service and experience
- Support and contribute to optimizing internal finance processes
- Assist the Accounting & Finance team with ad hoc projects
- You are a student in the field of business administration, economics or a similar course of study with a focus on accounting
- Eager to learn about and understand financial operations in a high paced environment
- Excellent written and spoken German and good knowledge of English
- Enthusiastic, team-oriented, and enjoys taking on responsibility
- An inclusive work environment with inspiring colleagues
- An exceptionally fast-growing company in a highly disruptive industry
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks
- Semester ticket benefit with BVG
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.