RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
RingCentral's cloud-based communications platform connects more than 2 million users around the world, in ways that bring people, ideas, companies and customers together. We’re the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space - growing at more than 30% every year, with a market capitalization of over $25 billion!
RingCentral Finance careers provide unmatched opportunities for professional and personal growth. You’ll lead change. Build new systems and processes. Collaborate with and learn from the best.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
We are expanding our receivables management team and looking for experienced Collections Analysts to thrive in a fast-paced and goal-oriented collections department. In this role, you will be specifically responsible for our French and English-speaking customers. You will provide customer service regarding collection issues while establishing relationships with internal and external customers.
- Daily, Weekly and monthly reporting to remote supervisor
- High volume phone calls and emails to assigned delinquent customers
- Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Participate in team planning meetings
- Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
- Team player able to assist where needed
- Able to create ad-hoc reporting utilizing NetSuite and Excel
- Fluent in French & English
- Typically 7 - 10 years high volume B2B collections experience
- SaaS ERP savvy
- Knowledge of Collections, Cash Applications and Billing procedures
- Strong attention to detail goal oriented
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Ability to thrive in start-up; we want candidates with that entrepreneurial spark!
- Microsoft Office Suite – intermediate level Excel skills
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more