As an Accounts Payable Accountant (m / f / d) in the Global Transaction Center at KWS in Berlin, you are responsible to deliver successful Accounts Payable services to our Italian speaking legal entity.
This role collaborates with the respective Team Coordinator and Team Lead. It is a full-time position starting with the next possible date.
You are responsible for:
- Processing incoming invoices and credit notes with and without Purchases Orders (using SAP & xFlow),
- Coding of invoices and credit notes with General Ledger accounts,
- Conducting payments (payment runs & manual payments),
- A clear and service-oriented communication with our suppliers,
- Managing requests such as tickets and dunnings, clearing supplier accounts including open items,
- Taking care of travel expense review and approval (with SAP Concur) and clearing of credit cards, ensuring payments on time,
- Reviewing and improving our processes by delivering your input, collaborating with different departments to be successful.
Show your strengths:
- Completed apprenticeship or academic degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or similar,
- First experiences in Finance, preferably in Accounting,
- Fluent Italian and English is mandatory (verbally and in written),
- Knowledge in SAP or xFlow are an advantage,
- A good understanding of accounting processes, especially with regards to processing incoming invoices,
- Organized and able to work on different tasks in a structured and time-oriented way,
- Good communication skills and a cooperative working style.
Our offer for you:
- We are an international team of open-minded people with diverse and cross-functional experience, Interesting and challenging tasks and projects, As a family business, we are guided by the values of closeness, reliability, vision and independence;
- this culture is lived in practice and ensures an open and friendly working atmosphere from day one, the best of both worlds: KWS Berlin combines the security of a large, stable company with the passion of a start-up, our location in the heart of Berlin-Schoeneberg is very modern;
- directly opposite the underground station Bülowstraße and with secured car & bicycle parking spaces,
- we offer 30d holidays, flexible working hours, holiday and Christmas bonuses, company pension scheme, JobRad and / or Jobticket, true to our motto "Make yourself grow",
- we support the professional and personal development of our employees.
Did we spark your interest? Then apply now via our online portal and send us your documents.
We look forward to getting to know you! Screen readers cannot read the following searchable map.
Follow this link to reach our Job Search page to search for available jobs in a more accessible format.
About KWS KWS is one of the world's leading plant breeding companies.
Over 5,000 employees in more than 70 countries generated net sales of around €1.5 billion in the fiscal year 2021 / 2022.
A company with a tradition of family ownership, KWS has operated independently for 165 years. It focuses on plant breeding and the production and sale of seed for corn, sugarbeet, cereals, vegetables, oilseed rape and sunflower.
KWS uses leading-edge plant breeding methods to continuously improve yield for farmers and plants' resistance to diseases, pests and abiotic stress.
Please select the country where the job you applied for is posted in and, if applicable, the specific business unit.