We are on the lookout for a Account Manager to be a part of our team at IconPeak. As a Berlin based mobile user acquisition ad-technology company, Iconpeak is a specialist in mobile advertising We help leading international brands, from a wide range of verticals acquire quality users for their mobile apps.
Working at IconPeak means becoming an ambassador of the mobile market; one of the fastest-growing and most promising in the tech industry. Our team currently consists of 30 people from 25 different countries. We believe that the diversity of our cultural backgrounds, professional knowledge and personal experiences help us to understand the users’ world and enables us to provide them with the value they deserve when using mobile apps. It also means that the ideal candidate will enjoy working in a diverse, fun and energetic environment in the start-up capital of Berlin.
- To retain and develop your portfolio of clients from the mobile app industry – including gaming, travel, entertainment, m-commerce, by optimizing their mobile advertising campaigns
- Accurate campaign set up, execution and evaluation. Defining client objectives.
- Quality assurance and adherence to budget
- Cross- and up-selling of existing clients
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships by maintaining regular close contact, which will include regular face-to-face meetings, telephone and email communication.
- Prepare reporting of campaign results, performance analysis and forecasts
- Contribution to team building
- Client meetings and attendance of industry events
- Ownership of monthly client billing, contract management
- 1-2 years of experience preferably in (Mobile) Performance Marketing
- Experience in managing accounts and relationships for multiple clients
- Advanced knowledge of tracking (independent campaign set up, trouble-shooting, etc.)
- Business proficiency in English , preferably an additional language
- Strong academic track record with a Bachelor or Master degree
- You are a team player who is organized and can handle multiple projects at a time
What we offer:
- Responsibility, autonomy and the freedom to grow professionally with the company and the team right from the beginning.
- The opportunity to establish a network in the Berlin start-up scene.
- Full support in moving to Germany/Berlin, including assistance with German paperwork and the option of staying in our company apartment while searching for permanent accommodation.
- The chance to attend industry events, including conferences in locations such as San Francisco, Beijing and Barcelona.
- Personal training sessions and individually-tailored objectives.
- Weekly team events and BBQs on the rooftop terrace of our office in central Mitte.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Incentive package, including special offers for local businesses.