Our core mission? Empower artists and help them benefit from the opportunities of online marketing.
Your mission at Singulart? Retain and engage our 2500 high potential artists !
As part of the Artist Liaison team, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of high potential artists and maintaining a trusting relationship with them
- Putting in place an artists loyalty strategy
- Participating in Singulart company processes continuous improvement
- Bringing creative ideas to achieve our mission
What we are looking for:
- You speak perfect German
- Fluency in English
- Flexible and adaptable
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written) with the ability to build and maintain a strong and productive relationships
- Willing to help artists to enter the digital and make a better living
- Great interest in the art market
- Main goal: Artist Happiness!
All candidates must be willing to be full-time based in Paris (central position in a dynamic start-up environment)
The mindset and skills required for this position:
- Commitment and involvement in your job: you are here to make an impact, you are a hard-worker
- Eager to learn and strive for excellence: you want to go to bed with having learned something new every day
- Problem solver: you see opportunities in problems, you are thinking creatively to find win-win solutions for every stakeholder
- Strong convincing skills: you know how to listen but you never take no for an answer
- Organized and autonomous, you like to take responsibilities
- Fluent in English and Spanish, you also enjoy working in a multicultural environment
- Working in the art market online sounds very appealing to you, because it’s the future.