Early Metrics is the international rating agency for start-ups and innovative SMEs. We provide corporates and investors with qualitative and financial insights to decide which ventures to partner with or invest in. Our scientific methodology focuses on qualitative KPIs to reliably assess the growth potential of any tech start-up or scale-up. With offices in London, Paris, Berlin and Tel Aviv as well as a database of 2000+ rated startups, Early Metrics provides its Fortune 500 clients and investors with transparent and independent knowledge into the most dynamic startup ecosystems.
Start-ups also benefit from being rated by Early Metrics as they freely receive a rating certificate and feedback from expert analysts.
Early Metrics is the bridge between the most forward-thinking decision makers and the most innovative newcomers.
Responsibility & Autonomy = Trust
Imagine knowing which Trends and Startups will shape our daily life 10 years in advance?
As an Account Manager, you will become the « Innovation-person » for our Client Portfolio, understanding their needs, work closely with our Analysts and position the perfect solutions to our Clients needs. You will become their Partner, their friend, the person they trust because you will understand their needs, listen and strategize.
Directly attached to the Head of Sales - DACH, you will :
- Develop and deploy your Account Management Strategy for Fortune 500 and well-known Mittelstand companies
- Nurture the relationships with our key Clients
- Build Trust and become that person everybody is talking about when our clients think of startups/Strategy and Innovation
- Push new ways of supporting our Clients, new products and new solutions because they trust you
- Support us in growing the family of Early Metrics?
What’s it in for you (besides the money)?
- Senior Support and Personal Development is at the core of the company. We will help you enhance your interpersonal skills, your sales skills and many more
- What are areas you want to grow in ?
- Develop your skills in the Startup ecosystem
- Enter a diverse, fast-paced ecosystem ad make your mark
- Work with very smart and highly motivated people.
Who you are?
- You have a Master degree in one of the top International universities/schools
- You also have minimum 2 years of experience in consulting or Sales & business development with results showing your ability to develop and manage high margin businesses
- You ideally have one year-experience abroad
- Finally, you are fluent in English and German Native.
You also are:
- A-Level player, committed and getting things done
- Empathetic: We are a Family and care about each other and our clients
- Professional and autonomous, but also open for the odd, awkward office-joke
- International experience and open mindset
- You wake up with a smile because you love life and what you will be doing
- Optimistic and curious.