Spirable is a VC-backed marketing technology startup that enables brands to use enriched customer data to create millions of personalised, contextually relevant videos that can be delivered via CRM and social media.
Three years in, we’re a Facebook Marketing Partner and already working with top international brands including Guinness, Domino's and Unilever. Due to a series of client wins, we’re looking to bring in another Account Manager to help grow our talented Client Services team. In the last 12 months we’ve tripled in size and we’re backed by experienced investors, so it’s a great time to join us!
We're on an exciting journey here at Spirable - come be part of it!
What the role is...
As Account Manager, your agency experience will be invaluable to managing our enterprise accounts (Diageo, Unilever, Domino's etc.) and working directly with senior clients and their agencies (we’re working with globally-recognised creative and media agencies). Our non-hierarchical structure and startup culture means that you can have a direct impact on how we work and you'll be getting vast exposure across a variety of senior stakeholders, industries and environments, both over the phone and in person too.
What you'll be doing...
- Managing the conception and creation of ground-breaking contextual video projects
- Managing client relationships, ensuring client satisfaction
- Training clients and their agencies on our platform
- Creating campaign wrap-up reports to ensure client retention
- Contributing to the strategic direction of the company
- Developing cost estimates, scopes of work and timing plans
- Spotting opportunities for cross-sell and growth within our client base
Our team have become part of Spirable because they want to play a part in building an incredible product, and relish the idea of defining how things are done - because what we do has never been done before. You'll have this same passion and you'll want to build and develop as both of our journeys continue!
Your skills and experience...
- You'll have 2+ years of excellent client services experience in display or paid social, at an agency or martech/adtech company
- You will absolutely love Tech! Are you unable to contain your excitement for new technology and bleeding edge applications? (Hopefully yes!) A positive attitude towards solving real world challenges would be great too
- You'll be resourceful and be a self-starter, particularly around being able to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial and technology-driven culture
- No day is quite going to be the same, so as well as thriving off the unexpected, you'll also be an excellent and confident communicator through email, f2f and over the phone
- You'll be good with Microsoft Office, particularly being proficient with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Spirable has just successfully closed another round of funding and is looking to grow rapidly across the business in the next 12 months. Alongside a competitive benefits package and opportunities for career progression, we promote a culture with a healthy work/life balance and foster a community spirit with team lunches and evenings out. There's stock options on offer too, so as we continue to grow, you'll be an even bigger part of what we're doing.
Spirable is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and welcomes applications from all candidates.
**Applicants must be available to work from Spirable’s office in central London and possess the required visa to work in the United Kingdom.**
Message to Recruitment Agencies - Don't call us, we'll call you. Cheers.