- Analytical Skills - Our projects are varied, so you need to quickly understand and learn new things
- Excellent communication skills - You need to transform customer requests into product specialist instructions in a clear and concise way
- Business experience - Having worked in a corporate arena will make it easier for you to understand our customers
- Understanding of design quality and style - You will need to possess a good eye for both quality and aesthetics. You are the first and last line of quality control before completed projects are delivered to our clients
- Sales oriented - You will need to build and maintain a portfolio of clients and develop close personal customer relationships to grow and nurture your accounts.
- Organized, flexible, available - To successfully build large client accounts, you will need to be flexible and available for their requests, while ensuring top product quality at every delivery
- Be available to work a minimum of 30 hours per week
- You get paid by Konsus two times per month for all the hours you work
- When on a project, you must be available until completion
- Flexible work hours and location: You from where you want, and can set your own schedule in line with your clients
- Highly competitive performance based compensation: You get paid for the hours you work plus a bi-weekly bonus. You also have the opportunity for rapid promotion to more senior roles
If you think Konsus is the place for you, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply here