Since 2012, we've lent over £400 million to over 20,000 businesses across Europe. Our customers include everything from cafés to car dealers, salons to solicitors. Along the way we have built a sophisticated technology platform, won numerous awards and grown a fun, and vibrant team.
However, we’re still near the start of our journey – our aim is to finance a million small businesses within a decade and so we need more smart, hands-on people to help us reach this goal.
Our Account Managers are iwoca’s frontline, offering exceptional service to their portfolio of customers while simultaneously driving business growth. They own the customer relationship from when they sign up, all the way through to renewal and advocacy.
At iwoca, we really love our customers, we want them to have the best possible experience. We understand that financial matters can be confusing and frustrating for small businesses, so our Account Managers work hard to understand our customers’ financial needs and determine how we can most effectively support them with our product to achieve their business goals.
Our Account Managers are skilled at building trust, explaining how iwoca works and nurturing successful long term relationships with our customers. To help us do that, we use relevant data and analytics (such as customer health scores, lifetime value, customer feedback and surveys), while at all times providing excellent customer service.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Be the customer champion, driving business growth through adoption of the iwoca product within a portfolio of customers
- Nurture a portfolio of existing customer relationships to achieve higher health scores
- Support customers through the renewal process expediently
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with small businesses, helping them achieve their business goals with iwoca
- Proactively guide customers through our process and ensure we exceed their expectations, effectively addressing customer concerns and issues
- Liaise with various teams within iwoca, such as sales, underwriting and collections to achieve the best outcome for your customers
- Drive change throughout the business through structured feedback, ensuring we always provide customers with the best possible experience across all aspects of iwoca
You will need:
- Strong business acumen with a real enthusiasm for helping SMEs
- Strong communication & listening skills with an excellent telephone manner and a passion for delighting customers
- Exceptional time-management and multitasking skills
- Good experience in explaining complex products and services to customers
- Proven customer relationship management experience
- Be proactive, motivated, and metrics-driven
- The ability to "think outside the box" to make suggestions that will help us improve our products, systems and processes
- Ambition and an entrepreneurial spirit, thriving in a dynamic, team-oriented environment
In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide the following:
- A smart, fun and internationally diverse team - together, we represent over 35 different nationalities
- Company retreats in great locations - we have at least two per year in places like the French Alps and by the Spanish seaside
- A really lovely office in central London - we’re right by Tottenham Court Road, and close to the bars, theatres and restaurants in Soho and Fitzrovia
- Pool, ping pong, foosball tables and tournaments, morning yoga and an ever-growing number of active clubs (you can set up your own!) - such as climbing, chess, cycling, football, running, boxing, etc
- Regular novelty perks such as free massages, which can be proposed by anyone in the team
- Plenty of drinks and snacks in our office kitchen
- Cycle-to-work scheme for great value bikes
- Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- Stock options for all employees after 6 months within the business
- 25 days holiday a year, plus all UK Bank holidays, plus a day off for your birthday
- The opportunity to give your time to support a charity of your choice, via a paid volunteering day
- Additional leave so that you can take more time to go travelling or to study, outside of your holiday allowance