At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (fFor example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
YOUR WORK-LIFE OPPORTUNITY:
Glovo is looking for a talented and ambitious Account Manager. Are you looking for a challenging experience in one of the fastest growing Startups in Europe? Do you want to contribute building a product that will disrupt the On demand market?
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL:
- Develop and manage partner relationships for all the accounts in your portfolio.
- Meet with clients regularly to build strong commercial relationships. Manage each assigned partner through regular contact by telephone, email, face to face partner review /re-sign meetings.
- Own strategic partner relationships end to end, including understanding P&L tracking, managing deep product integrations, leading co-marketing efforts to drive awareness and activation, and ensure operational excellence
- Lead contract renegotiations to establish a strong working partnership grounded on sustainable economics for both parties
- Deliver day to day campaign execution, optimization, and analysis across multiple clients
- Deliver outstanding day-to-day client service and a high quality of work to agreed excellence service and performance.
- Be responsible for our partners business performance, analyze their main KPIs and ensure growth MoM. Track and reporting of performance metrics
- Get feedback from our partners and translate it into product, marketing and operations improvement. Be the main POC between Glovo different areas and the Partner.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Account Management and/or Business Consultancy preferably in FMCG, digital platforms or on-demand delivery industry
- Data-driven profile with strong business acumen
- Proactive, organized and detail oriented
- Problem solving, perfect written and spoken communication
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and MS Office
- Proficiency in Italian and English is a must
- Nice to have: experience on using Salesforce and SQL
EXPERIENCE OUR GLOVO LIFE BENEFITS:
Enticing equity plan
Top-notch private health insurance
Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
Discounted gym memberships
Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
External learning budget
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT GLOVO:
Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.