With over 600 clients, including market leaders in sports goods, FMCG, pharma, consulting and machine manufacturing, we are proud to call ourselves one of the fastest growing startups in Switzerland. We call Zürich our home but, with a team of 55 people, featuring over 18 nationalities, we are a group of talented people from all over the world.
Fostering a truly open and progressive company culture, combined with state-of-the-art engineering and creative approaches to marketing — working at Avrios is a powerful mix of purpose, challenge and most of all fun.
Sounds interesting? Keep reading!
Being an Account Executive at Avrios
The ideal Account Executive is a hungry, perseverant and focused native German speaker who can consult any company on their mobility strategy, our software, and will go the extra mile to close the deal.Responsibilities
- Execute the sales process from demo to signed contract
- Close new business consistently at or above target level
- Engage with customers and analyse their needs to understand how mobility drives their business
- Develop a sound business case and get all stakeholders on board to help our customers improve their mobility strategy using the latest technology
- Work closely together with Customer Success to make sure your customer is properly onboarded and can successfully implement their strategy
A day in the life of an Account Executive:
Start the day with a coffee and stand-up meeting, discussing daily and weekly goals with my team. It's always good to verbalise the plan for the day. The first call of the day is imminent. A potential customer is having issues with their current mobility strategy. You analyse their pains and formulate a new strategy for them to turn their fleet into a driver of business instead of just a cost. Our software can definitely play a big part in the solution you have in mind. You schedule a follow-up call to present your solution to them and all the related stakeholders. The phone rings, it’s Mrs X., she tells you the board has discussed your business case, they love the solution you proposed and enthusiastically sign the offer. You update Salesforce and receive emoji love from the whole team!
Customer success has just informed you that the data of a new customer (which you closed!) needed only a few alterations and will soon be on boarded. Perfect, another customer ready to use the platform! Next up, a quick lunch with the prospecting team to discuss improvements to the current lead generation strategy.
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience in Saas or the automotive industry
- Native level German, written and spoken
- Business level English, written and spoken
- A deep understanding of business development (incl. Customer contact) and corporate organisations
- You honestly care about solving the customer's problems and will do whatever it takes to find a solution
- Strong interest in and affinity for software and technology
- A natural drive to overachieve and exceed targets
- Competitive compensation (fixed, variable and stock)
- The chance to have a big impact on a fast-growing software startup
- An intelligent and passionate team
- Time, budget and guidance to invest in your personal and professional growth
- A continuous learning environment in a fast moving startup culture
- Centrally located offices in the heart of beautiful Zurich