goFLUENT offers a unique opportunity for a B2B hunter who thrives on being part of an early stage growth opportunity that is fundamentally disrupting the language learning market around the world.
goFLUENT helps companies design a global language strategy then accelerates the process of learning language through its unique blend of AI-powered technology, unmatched content library, and technology-aided human interaction.
The company’s prospect base is vast and goFLUENT has also formed partnerships with virtually every major player in the LMS, LXP and eLearning content marketplace.
We are a mission-driven company that believes passionately in the right of every employee to have an equal opportunity to achieve success in the workplace regardless of their native language.
You will interact and collaborate with colleagues around the globe regularly and have opportunities for international travel.
If you are a challenger with familiarity selling B2B solutions and want to have an impact on the world while maximizing your earning potential, let’s talk.
What You’ll Do
- Excel at using Salesforce to establish and manage your book of business
- Identify, prospect, manage, and close opportunities in the German market.
- Qualify and understand your prospects’ business-critical issues, challenge conventional learning approaches, and lead sales conversations to articulate the business impact goFLUENT brings to an organization.
- Develop compelling business cases that demonstrate ROI for goFLUENT solutions
- Build consultative relationships with influencers, stakeholders, and decision-makers from your key client accounts.
- Work and collaborate with the internal teams to help close sales opportunities.
- Travel to customer sites across your territory to support your sales efforts.
What You Should Have
- 2 to 4 years of Account Executive experience (solution selling).
- Proven track record of closing large contracts while managing a pipeline of complex, key accounts.
- Ability to call high and build strong relationships at all levels of prospect organizations, including senior managers and the C-suite.
- Ability to quickly see the “big picture” and identify the business drivers
- Ability to speak German and English at a professional level
- Excellent communication skills and presentations skills with a top-notch customer service approach.
- Relevant experience in the Training, e-Learning, HR solutions (SaaS) industry is definitely a plus.
- Understanding what it takes to learn a second language is important but fluency in a second language is not a requirement.
What We Offer
- Dynamic, startup-like experience within the security of a fast-growing, 20-year old Swiss-based company.
- Learn from top executives and visionaries in the learning and language market.
- The experience of joining an innovative organization with an international, vibrant working environment.
- Excellent remuneration package commensurate with a high growth potential market and a ground-breaking cloud-based platform.
- Full on-boarding and fast ramp mentoring program leading candidate to success.
- World-class learning experience by being a goFLUENT learner.
- Learn from one of our twelve business languages!
- Exciting global team-building events abroad.
goFLUENT, an award-winning digital language learning solution present in 19 countries across all continents, accelerates language learning by delivering hyper-personalized solutions that blend technology, content, and human interaction available globally on any device.
Today, L&D leaders of over 1,000 international corporations in 100+ countries trust goFLUENT’s solutions to speed up the acquisition of language skills needed to build confidence, empower career growth, and foster a more inclusive global culture.
With its Corporate Language Academy and Live Training, goFLUENT provides companies the solutions they need to acquire and refine communication skills in strategic business languages such as English, French, German, Italian, Mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, and Russian.
Watch our video to discover goFLUENT from the eyes of our colleagues worldwide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5IApS6qBGI&t=1s
See how together, we provide an equal voice.