Homeppl is a fast-growing tech disruptor and our diverse, multicultural team are passionate about bringing equality of opportunity to consumers of financial and property products.
We utilise Open Banking, fraud detection tests and behavioural analysis to prove consumers' true creditworthiness and transactional ability, allowing businesses to safely transact with more consumers.
We’re proud to work with some of the best brands and marketplaces in the UK and Europe including Knight Frank, JLL, OpenRent, Chestertons, Quintain Living and Spotahome.
We currently operate in the UK and Spain with further international expansion plans underway . We are a Techstars Barclays alumnus, backed by the best VCs in the UK including Ascension and Fair By Design.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Account Executive to help us expand our clientele. You will be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
You’ll be taking responsibility for winning new business in our target markets, from prospecting through to signed deals. The role requires someone credible, tenacious and highly self-motivated to go out and win big volume transactional businesses. You’ll be familiar with different sales methodologies and be ready to challenge prospects thinking in order to win their trust.
- Use a variety of methods to engage with prospects.
- Managing your own time and pipeline, swiftly moving prospects through the sales lifecycle effectively.
- Ownership of all deal stages, end-to-end, from prospecting to signing
- Using technical ability to liaise closely with Tech/Product teams.
- 5+ years experience in a targeted field sales environment
- Experience in a startup at growth stage (Seed - Series C), preferably FinTech, PropTech, or Cyber
- Data driven person, who feels comfortable crunching numbers and working with spreadsheets
- A passion for sales and a relentless work ethic - highly self-motivated to deliver
- Demonstrable record of developing new business relationships and achieving sales goals
- A strategic approach to winning new business built on relationships and business acumen
- Record of adaptability and ability to move fast under uncertainty
- Have intrinsic motivation, a positive attitude, and leadership skills
- Be organised, accountable, and an autodidact.
- Experience with using Hubspot
- A suitable home office set-up and internet connection.
Nice to have
- Experience within the property sector - ideally residential, financial services, housing
- Existing relationships in the UK or international property sector.
- Package £130k OTE, £65k Base
- Flexible offices
- Team lunch (weekly Deliveroo or Uber Eats allowance)
- Company options
- Fantastic opportunities and autonomy in a high-growth startup
- Online events and more...