You will be our first Account Executive which means that you will have co-ownership of the whole department. As one of our first hires, this would be a high-impact and hands-on role - we’re looking for someone who can lead sales and new business.
The information below covers the role requirements, expected candidate experience, and accompanying qualifications.
You will get the opportunity to come into something truly greenfield to drive a scaling and predicable sales strategy which you can make your own.
For the right candidate, this role could quickly progress to a senior leadership position as the product grows and matures.
What you will achieve in your first 12 months at WYSPR
- Writing clear and impacting proposals and presenting them to prospective clients
- Take ownership of key accounts and drive consistent upsales and repeat business
- Proactively seek new business opportunities
- Lead on pitches to high profile perspectives and key clients
- Achieving and exceeding monthly KPI targets
- Take the London team through briefing meetings and brand guidelines
- Attending client and all agency meetings
- Accurate pipeline management and sales forecasting
Experiences that are essential
- 3+ years working in an agency or brand (ideally in advertising / social/creative)
- 2+ years of sales experience and knowledge of CRM tools such as Hubspot and Salesforce
- You are passionate and have an understanding of influencer marketing, social media and digital marketing and how it’s evolving
- You are commercially aware, organised, confident and communicate exceptionally well
That said, we are open-minded with regard to exact experience. If you don’t quite fit the criteria above but think you can do an excellent job regardless, please get in touch and explain why you think you are the right person for us.
Who you are
- You are meticulous with your planning and can think of creative ways to get ahead of the game and exceed your targets
- You live our values: you’re adaptive, adventurous, take ownership and above all, you’re authentic
- You have a true hunter mentality and love the thrill of winning
- You know what motivates you and others, and you help keep everyone around you motivated
- Above all, you care about WYSPR’s mission to empower the individual and democratize marketing!
- Competitive salary and commission scheme
- Stock options so that you share in our success
- 33-day holiday allowance (inc bank holidays)
- Learning and training
- Lovely space in Hammersmith, London, with full amenities, showers, gym, etc. (This will be our base of operations and although there is flexibility on remote work, we believe that being together drives start-up innovation)
Our Hiring Process
- 1st round: Initial Screen call
- 2nd round: Interview with the Hiring manager and one cross-functional leader + presentation
- 3rd round: Culture interview with the team