As an Account Executive, you will use your extensive experience, domain expertise and consultative selling skills to initiate and support sales of FeedbackFruits for long term campus- wide solutions in higher education. You will close deals, be the liaison for all people involved in higher ed institutions and make sure that all stakeholders are happy during the sales process.
Leading your own team towards the fast expansion in the selected region (EU) will play a great role in your success as an AE. You and your team will be responsible to choose targets and strategies.
Responsibilities (from high to low priority):
Closing deals from interest to, pilot management to deal signing (50% of your time)
- Build relationships and sell consultatively to VP and C-Level
- Drive complex transactions involving multiple executive level budget holders and decision makers to closure
- Develop a strong understanding of key differentiators and the competitive landscape.
- Manage pipeline, sales activity and ability to accurately forecast.
Prospecting new partners in your target area (20% of your time)
- Generating new prospects
- Attending (online) conferences
Sales Development, and intern support (25% of your time)
- You will work with SDR’s and interns to develop high quality leads
- Coaching SDR’s and Interns with introductory and follow up calls
Provide knowledge and input on business strategy of FeedbackFruits (5% of your time)
- 2-5 years selling SaaS to governmental organizations or large enterprises.
- Minimum HBO/Bachelor degree
- Experience and c-level network in Higher Education, in the EU
- Demonstrated sales record of obtaining/exceeding quota.
- Skilled in conducting presentations to executive level audiences.
- Experience in navigating and managing the technical and legal phase of each sales cycle and the political nuances of large organizations.
- Adhering to a measured sales process.
- Successful prospecting, engaging, acquiring enterprise level customers.
- Self-driven, highly motivated, and passionate about improving higher education with technology
- Excellent rapid follow-up skills
- Highly digital literate
- Thrives in teamwork
- Strong work ethic that thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works well in a highly collaborative team
What You Get:
- Fast growth possibilities: Our company is growing fast and you will grow with it
- Possibility of building your own client network
- Competitive benefit package:
- Salary existing of a base salary and bonus
- SARS (Options)
- Bring-your-own-device compensation
- Travel allowance
- Possibility of international travel (within EU, US and AUS)