We are TravelPerk: a fast-growing, well-funded startup that, since its creation in early 2015, has raised over $30M by world-class investors in some of the most disruptive companies in tech industry including Slack, Trello, Twitter, Farfetch, Deliveroo and Delivery Hero. Our team is made up of A-players from the top companies in the online travel industry - Booking.com and Skyscanner among others.
Our mission is to revolutionize the B2B corporate travel market where over $1.25 trillion is spent each year. We were named as the fastest growing SaaS startup in Europe (#4 in the world) by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired.
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on sales professional with experience selling B2B Software Products and Services within Europe, ideally targeting SMEs, to help us scale by acquiring new clients, and also retaining and expanding existing accounts.
Are you a hungry, yet sound and ethical sales professional used to both hunting and watering the fields? Do you have a proven track record of success in acquiring new accounts, retaining satisfied clients and constantly overachieving your sales targets? Are you tired of companies selling boring products? Are you ready to go the extra mile to help us scale by selling a disruptive platform that is changing the way organizations budget, book and manage their business travel? If so, we need to talk!
As an Account Director Northern Europe (UK + Nordics) you will be an instrumental contributor to making our fast growth a sustainable trend, being able to have a direct impact on the success of one of the hottest startups in Europe. You will showcase excellent communication, relationship, and negotiation skills. You should also act proactively to address clients’ needs and facilitate the sale process end-to-end, acting as the glue between our Account Management team and the Clients as required, ensuring smooth transitions and effective account management under any circumstances, maintaining our existing company-client relationships at a 7 Star satisfaction standard.
You will need to:
- Prove your experience adding incremental revenue by contracting new accounts and expanding existing ones.
- Master the sales forecast as well as the tactical planning.
- Manage key accounts, organizing periodic client meetings and acting as their main point of contact.
- Help achieve very low churn rate of existing accounts by addressing/solving problems.
- Create appealing sales material, including presentations.
- Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches.
- Help define and establish best practices altogether with the marketing team.
- Monitor and report on sales performance analytics.
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience.
- Being a Native English speaker is a must.
- Additional EU languages will be a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both languages.
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B direct sales, selling SaaS or technology solution with a short sales cycle to SME within the assigned region.
- Consultative approach to sales. You become the trusted advisor of your accounts very quickly.
- Proven track record of success: in previous jobs, you always overachieved sales goals throughout several consecutive FY, within a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience prospecting and qualifying leads.
- Strong experience in both Hunting and Farming.
- Availability for extensive traveling throughout the covered geography.
- Data vs Opinion driven.
- Smart, fast learner, and resourceful. Tech savvy.
- Extrovert, enjoy social interactions face to face and can create long-lasting connections very easily.
- Good prioritization and focus skills, 80/20.
- Independent. You don't need hand-holding to get things done.
- Strong character, perseverance, and grit.
- A true owner, you feel comfortable working outside of the comfort zone if needed.
On top of that, you will only be the right candidate if you are:
- Honest, open and trustworthy: your peers and managers can trust you. You are a team player, don’t play political games, and care more about the team’s success than about your own career gains.
- Focused and determined: You don’t let yourself be distracted. You can focus on accomplishing big wins and don’t get lost in less important ideas that are floating around.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company.
- 24 vacation days per year and flexible working hours.
- Health perks: Choose between a Private health scheme or the Gym Allowance.
- “Flexible compensation plan” to help you diversify your income and increase the net salary.
- Coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff provided.
- A fun, fast-paced experience that will allow you to grow as a professional.
-This position requires being based in Barcelona. We can help with relocation from anywhere in the world.
-English is the official language at the office.
TravelPerk is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.