The 3D animator would be responsible for designing unique and attractive animations to impart knowledge and training for the ease of target audience.
- Communicate with the creative director to understand the concept and requirements of a project.
- Develop specific requirements for character models, rigs, controls, and tools for efficient character animation
- Add color, texture, background, lighting, sound, and other attributes that will enhance the appeal of the final project.
- Having a bachelor’s or associate degree in graphic design and/or experience in graphic and multimedia design.
- Have experience in working with number of applications and not just limited to Maya, Adobe Creative Site, 3ds Max, etc.
- A strong portfolio showcasing all your works till date.
- Highly creative and imparts precision in work with a keen eye for details.
- Experience in Character Animation Toolkit (CAT) or a similar system (Character Studio, Bones) is a big plus.
- Ability to complete tasks within production schedules and deadlines in an organized manner
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to the new workflows and methods