You Are My Guide
Companies of all sizes increase their budgets every day with the goal of reaching new customers. But marketing and sales strategies often proceed by trial and with uncertain results.
Companies do not know what to communicate to attract and retain customers and their strategy is often repetitive and random.
The problem is perceived both by medium-sized companies, which do not have the technological resources and the internal professional figures suitable to make processes efficient by enabling competitiveness with large companies, both by large companies, often with an organization in silos that do not allow interoperability.
You Are My Guide has therefore created GhostWriter, AI-powered Marketing Strategy platform. GhostWriter saves companies the hours of work and the hundreds of thousands of euros that invest in trying to understand WHAT IS THE TARGET of their sales and WHAT TO COMMUNICATE to better sell and retain customer loyalty.
GhostWriter reduces costs by boosting some marketing and sales figures and making them redundant. Ensures efficiency by combining virtual professions that are the key to the success of marketing innovation.
Articles about You Are My Guide:
- October 8, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (October 4-8)
- September 21, 2021 Open Call from IntellIoT boosts European deeptech startups and SMEs with up to €150K (Sponsored)
- September 17, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (September 13-17)
- September 10, 2021 10 Barcelona-based startups worth following in 2021 and beyond
- September 6, 2021 “We can already see that 2021 will be a record year in Lithuania for attracted investments”: Interview with the Head of Startup Lithuania, Roberta Rudokienė
- August 26, 2021 10 Hamburg-based startups to look out for in 2021 and beyond
- August 16, 2021 10 super promising Vienna-based startups to watch in 2021 and beyond
- August 6, 2021 Build, buy or license? A founder’s guide to an adaptable growth strategy
- August 4, 2021 Down to earth: How entrepreneurs can collaborate to rejuvenate capitalism
- July 9, 2021 15 content and communication tools to make your startup seen and heard
- April 27, 2021 5 things that made the early days of the internet more exciting
- April 22, 2021 Ready to learn? Check out these educational talks at the EU-Startups Summit!
- March 29, 2021 Is crowdfunding the perfect way to build your startup? We spoke with these 7 founders to find out
- March 11, 2021 “The most beautiful relationship between entrepreneurs and investors is when they are on the same team”: Interview with investor and founder, Jacqueline van den Ende
- February 25, 2021 When the sky is not the limit: meet Europe’s top drone startups (Sponsored)
- February 19, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 60 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Feb. 15-19, 2021)
- February 12, 2021 10 amazing Austrian startups to watch in 2021 and beyond
- February 10, 2021 10 European startups helping you find the perfect Valentine’s Day gift