You Are My Guide
Companies of all sizes increase their budgets every day with the goal of reaching new customers. But marketing and sales strategies often proceed by trial and with uncertain results.
Companies do not know what to communicate to attract and retain customers and their strategy is often repetitive and random.
The problem is perceived both by medium-sized companies, which do not have the technological resources and the internal professional figures suitable to make processes efficient by enabling competitiveness with large companies, both by large companies, often with an organization in silos that do not allow interoperability.
You Are My Guide has therefore created GhostWriter, AI-powered Marketing Strategy platform. GhostWriter saves companies the hours of work and the hundreds of thousands of euros that invest in trying to understand WHAT IS THE TARGET of their sales and WHAT TO COMMUNICATE to better sell and retain customer loyalty.
GhostWriter reduces costs by boosting some marketing and sales figures and making them redundant. Ensures efficiency by combining virtual professions that are the key to the success of marketing innovation.
Articles about You Are My Guide:
- April 27, 2021 5 things that made the early days of the internet more exciting
- April 22, 2021 Ready to learn? Check out these educational talks at the EU-Startups Summit!
- March 29, 2021 Is crowdfunding the perfect way to build your startup? We spoke with these 7 founders to find out
- March 11, 2021 “The most beautiful relationship between entrepreneurs and investors is when they are on the same team”: Interview with investor and founder, Jacqueline van den Ende
- February 25, 2021 When the sky is not the limit: meet Europe’s top drone startups (Sponsored)
- February 19, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 60 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Feb. 15-19, 2021)
- February 12, 2021 10 amazing Austrian startups to watch in 2021 and beyond
- February 10, 2021 10 European startups helping you find the perfect Valentine’s Day gift
- January 7, 2021 A beginner’s guide to Google Analytics for startups
- December 9, 2020 Working on blockchain and DLT tech? Check out the Blockchers project! (Sponsored)
- December 7, 2020 Amsterdam-based Payaut lands €2.6 million to grow its all-in-one payment solution for online marketplaces
- November 20, 2020 “Experimentation, learning by doing and listening to others is key for any entrepreneur”: Interview with Infarm’s co-founder Osnat Michaeli
- November 18, 2020 Spotlight on 20 kickass female founders in Spain
- November 9, 2020 Top startup sectors likely to shape the post COVID-19 era
- November 2, 2020 How to make difficult decisions as a startup founder and CEO?
- October 16, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 73 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 12-16, 2020)
- October 13, 2020 Meet the 20 European scaleups that made it into the finals of this year’s EIT Digital Challenge
- October 7, 2020 “There’s a shift from dealing with death ‘reactively’ to ‘preventatively’”: Interview with Closure’s co-founder Graciëlla van Vliet