You Are My Guide
Companies of all sizes increase their budgets every day with the goal of reaching new customers. But marketing and sales strategies often proceed by trial and with uncertain results.
Companies do not know what to communicate to attract and retain customers and their strategy is often repetitive and random.
The problem is perceived both by medium-sized companies, which do not have the technological resources and the internal professional figures suitable to make processes efficient by enabling competitiveness with large companies, both by large companies, often with an organization in silos that do not allow interoperability.
You Are My Guide has therefore created GhostWriter, AI-powered Marketing Strategy platform. GhostWriter saves companies the hours of work and the hundreds of thousands of euros that invest in trying to understand WHAT IS THE TARGET of their sales and WHAT TO COMMUNICATE to better sell and retain customer loyalty.
GhostWriter reduces costs by boosting some marketing and sales figures and making them redundant. Ensures efficiency by combining virtual professions that are the key to the success of marketing innovation.
Articles about You Are My Guide:
- November 21, 2022 Giving equal chances for everyone to become a parent | Interview with Jenny Saft, Co-founder, Apryl
- October 28, 2022 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct 24-28)
- October 24, 2022 Get armed for success with Gong’s competitive battlecard template (Sponsored)
- September 23, 2022 All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (September 19-23)
- September 8, 2022 Startup survival guide: How founders can prepare for crisis
- September 5, 2022 Freshsales Suite: The CRM of choice for European startups (Sponsored)
- August 11, 2022 Improving the care of pregnant women through AI – Interview with Sonio CEO Cécile Brosset
- August 5, 2022 A new generation of tech innovators: Interview with Sami Osman
- July 7, 2022 Supercharge your startup with Silicon Castles’ Startup Executive Academy 2022! (Sponsored)
- June 24, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 20-24)
- June 2, 2022 The six steps to make your startup a global success (Sponsored)
- May 31, 2022 Finding mentors and balancing hustle and mental health. Interview with Ana Wolsztajn, VC Investor and CMO at KAYA VC
- May 4, 2022 Meet the 60+ companies exhibiting at our upcoming EU-Startups Summit on May 12-13 in Barcelona!
- April 6, 2022 Top 10 fantastic fast-growing startups from Greece to watch in 2022
- March 24, 2022 Sissel Hansen, founder and CEO of Startup Guide will speak at the EU-Startups Summit in Barcelona on May 12-13!
- March 16, 2022 Launching a remote startup – the essential guide
- March 14, 2022 Scaling global teams sustainably – an interview with Printify CEO and Founder James Berdigans
- March 10, 2022 UK-based Bio&Me closes €1.6 million for its gut health brand backed by science