We’re an interactive platform passionate about driving innovation in the Food Industry using technology. By connecting and supporting the most brilliant minds in the food industry, we want to harness the infinite possibilities of collaboration and co-creation to develop impactful solutions to food issues that affect us all.
The food ecosystem is ripe for disruption and we’re fired up about solving global food issues in a commercial, replicable and scalable manner. We do this by creating opportunities for Food Tech startups, investors and big food companies to connect over meaningful partnerships. We’re also vocal champions of Food Tech disruptors who are hungry for change in the food ecosystem.
We work with like-minded organisations to create dynamic events and bespoke projects, produce online content, generate deal flow and mentor Food Tech startups. Our annual Food Tech Week is our largest event, which we use to make the greatest noise possible about Food Tech.
Articles about YFood:
- November 29, 2022 Paris-based Yeasty brews up €1.4 million for its alt-protein source
- June 8, 2022 London-based Felix Capital announces over €562 million of new funding to fuel emergence of digital and sustainable lifestyles
- March 29, 2022 Munich-based Klar raises €2.3 million to launch its data operating system for ecommerce brands
- May 21, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 110 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (May 17-21)
- December 16, 2019 “It’s important to stick to your vision”: Interview with YFood’s CEO Noël
- August 20, 2019 We know about foodtech, what about drinktech? 10 startups producing novel beverages
- August 9, 2019 10 Munich-based startups to look out for in 2019 and beyond
- June 6, 2019 Munich-based YFood Labs secures €4.2 million in Series A funding to bring healthy, fast food to millennials