World Technology Centre
For the first time I visited China from my resident country Belgium in 2012. I was supposed to visit for a month only. The purpose of the visit was to place the wholesale order of an electronic device on behalf of an European trading company. Online surfing connected me to the electronic companies mostly based in Shenzhen, the global hub of electronic market. But after observing huge business activity I extended my visit. I preferred to study the market further and extended visit for another month. I was surprised to see the global business activity at a large scale.
During the business trip ‘technology’ word was the keyword which emerged in my mind for so many reasons. Every company, whether it is producing products of technology or not, even is related to technology because a non-technological product like garment product or food item is also now dependent to market only through technology.
On my return what I did was to register the related domain www.worldtechnologycentre.com with the purpose to launch it at a proper time and that can engage all business activities related to #technology. Later in 2013, I got another opportunity to visit China and this time I spent 5 months in total and travelled many parts of China that include Shanghai, Yiwu, , Hangzhou, Shengzhou, Ningbo, Guangzhou etc to trade some products to Europe and also to further understand business and trading.
During 2013 giving lecture “How to promote online business” to a sales staff of an electronic company in Shenzhen, China.
I visited as many companies both manufacturing and trading. Chinese less talk about politics and only focus on their work. A coordination between a labourer to the boss of the company was worth watching. At that time of my trip I found that majority of the Chinese companies were unaware about the importance of online business. For them online business means only Alibaba which is currently a single largest platform for global trading.
With some exclusive concept in my mind I am now in a position to explore the idea of trading on the www.worldtechnologycentre.com domain.
Wikipedia defines the technology as “Technology can be the knowledge of techniques, processes, etc. or it can be embedded in machines, computers, devices and factories, which can be operated by individuals without detailed knowledge of the workings of such things.” Apart from opening of .com technology in mid 90’s any innovative discoveries related to technological devices is automatically classified in the technology group like smart phones & iPads. Spread of smart phones and iPads further introduced social media which is considered as strongest tool that has linked and connected all about technology. Even anything non-technological origin is dependent now to the current technology.
How#Alibaba, #Ebay, and #Amazon, e-commerce giants belong to same planet from we belong. I have an idea to try to rule technological world related to e-commerce. Truly speaking I can disclose the plan who want to join my idea as a team and not as an idea stealer. Only serious and trust worthy people both IT knowledgeable experts and investors are welcomed for further discussion. Your willingness to join as a team can help to build a group of people who can rule the world in technology sector. My email is [email protected]
#idea, #investors, #investment, #technology , #digitalworld #trading #business
Articles about World Technology Centre:
- February 26, 2021 10 promising Bulgarian startups to watch in 2021
- February 24, 2021 “Take care of your team. Building a business is a marathon”: Interview with Ringover’s CEO, Renaud Charvet
- February 22, 2021 On-demand laundry platform Laundryheap raises €2.8 million to continue international expansion
- February 4, 2021 “Guest Experience Management is the new way of working for restaurants”: Interview with Superb’s founder, Zaedo Musa
- January 29, 2021 10 promising Latvia-based startups to watch in 2021
- January 27, 2021 The Global Startup Awards 2020 Global Winners have been announced!
- January 21, 2021 10 rising star startups from Slovakia to watch in 2021
- January 14, 2021 Swedish startup Minna Technologies raises €15.5 million to help retail banks enable their subscription management offering
- December 9, 2020 Working on blockchain and DLT tech? Check out the Blockchers project! (Sponsored)
- December 4, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: The 70+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov 30-Dec 4, 2020)
- December 1, 2020 “We need brilliant early years education if we want the next generation of children to thrive”: Interview with tiney’s CEO and founder, Brett Wigdortz
- November 30, 2020 How good payment solutions can help your business grow (Sponsored)
- November 27, 2020 Calling all startups in cars, mobility & wider assistance! Apply for the FIA Region I’s Start-up challenge (Sponsored)
- November 27, 2020 The Nordic Startup Awards 2020 Regional Winners have been announced!
- November 24, 2020 UK-based Opteran nabs €2.3 million to solve robot autonomy, inspired by insects
- November 20, 2020 “Experimentation, learning by doing and listening to others is key for any entrepreneur”: Interview with Infarm’s co-founder Osnat Michaeli
- November 19, 2020 The 30 best universities and business schools for entrepreneurship in Europe
- November 10, 2020 Espoo-based IQM raises €39 million to take Europe into Quantum leadership