World Technology Centre
For the first time I visited China from my resident country Belgium in 2012. I was supposed to visit for a month only. The purpose of the visit was to place the wholesale order of an electronic device on behalf of an European trading company. Online surfing connected me to the electronic companies mostly based in Shenzhen, the global hub of electronic market. But after observing huge business activity I extended my visit. I preferred to study the market further and extended visit for another month. I was surprised to see the global business activity at a large scale.
During the business trip 'technology' word was the keyword which emerged in my mind for so many reasons. Every company, whether it is producing products of technology or not, even is related to technology because a non-technological product like garment product or food item is also now dependent to market only through technology.
On my return what I did was to register the related domain www.worldtechnologycentre.com with the purpose to launch it at a proper time and that can engage all business activities related to #technology. Later in 2013, I got another opportunity to visit China and this time I spent 5 months in total and travelled many parts of China that include Shanghai, Yiwu, , Hangzhou, Shengzhou, Ningbo, Guangzhou etc to trade some products to Europe and also to further understand business and trading.
During 2013 giving lecture "How to promote online business" to a sales staff of an electronic company in Shenzhen, China.
I visited as many companies both manufacturing and trading. Chinese less talk about politics and only focus on their work. A coordination between a labourer to the boss of the company was worth watching. At that time of my trip I found that majority of the Chinese companies were unaware about the importance of online business. For them online business means only Alibaba which is currently a single largest platform for global trading.
With some exclusive concept in my mind I am now in a position to explore the idea of trading on the www.worldtechnologycentre.com domain.
Wikipedia defines the technology as "Technology can be the knowledge of techniques, processes, etc. or it can be embedded in machines, computers, devices and factories, which can be operated by individuals without detailed knowledge of the workings of such things." Apart from opening of .com technology in mid 90's any innovative discoveries related to technological devices is automatically classified in the technology group like smart phones & iPads. Spread of smart phones and iPads further introduced social media which is considered as strongest tool that has linked and connected all about technology. Even anything non-technological origin is dependent now to the current technology.
How#Alibaba, #Ebay, and #Amazon, e-commerce giants belong to same planet from we belong. I have an idea to try to rule technological world related to e-commerce. Truly speaking I can disclose the plan who want to join my idea as a team and not as an idea stealer. Only serious and trust worthy people both IT knowledgeable experts and investors are welcomed for further discussion. Your willingness to join as a team can help to build a group of people who can rule the world in technology sector. My email is [email protected]
#idea, #investors, #investment, #technology , #digitalworld #trading #business
Articles about World Technology Centre:
- September 28, 2022 Circular biomaterials company one • fıve raises €10.5 million to future-proof global packaging
- September 12, 2022 Aarhus-based Kollektiv takes off with €1.5 million to empower everyone to fulfil their athletic potential
- September 2, 2022 Galway’s Ronspot picks up €1.1 million for its workplace management platform
- August 31, 2022 Using AI chatbots to enhance consumer conversations: Insights from OpenDialog Founder Terry Walby
- August 29, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones we tracked this week
- August 24, 2022 The WeRoad Journey: Connecting people, culture and stories | Interview with Erika De Santi
- August 10, 2022 UK-based Patchwork Health raises €24 million to tackle the healthcare staffing crisis
- August 8, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones we tracked this week
- August 4, 2022 Berlin-based CNC24 lands €8.25 million for its digital B2B procurement platform
- July 27, 2022 Munich-based Yoummday acquires ICON Communications Centres to expand its reach
- July 26, 2022 10 super promising Lisbon-based startups to watch in 2022 and beyond!
- July 21, 2022 Arch Summit 2022 is taking place on October 26-27 in Luxembourg! Tickets available now! (Sponsored)
- July 19, 2022 Huelva-based Seabery gets a boost for its sustainable edtech solution for industry workers
- July 18, 2022 Luxembourg: Europe’s trusted data hub for internationalisation (Sponsored)
- July 15, 2022 Europe’s most impressive coworking spaces
- July 12, 2022 Berlin-based Wefox secures over €398 million for its insurtech platform that’s redefined the industry
- July 11, 2022 5 Important lessons the public sector can learn from unicorns (Sponsored)
- July 7, 2022 Supercharge your startup with Silicon Castles’ Startup Executive Academy 2022! (Sponsored)