World Technology Centre
For the first time I visited China from my resident country Belgium in 2012. I was supposed to visit for a month only. The purpose of the visit was to place the wholesale order of an electronic device on behalf of an European trading company. Online surfing connected me to the electronic companies mostly based in Shenzhen, the global hub of electronic market. But after observing huge business activity I extended my visit. I preferred to study the market further and extended visit for another month. I was surprised to see the global business activity at a large scale.
During the business trip ‘technology’ word was the keyword which emerged in my mind for so many reasons. Every company, whether it is producing products of technology or not, even is related to technology because a non-technological product like garment product or food item is also now dependent to market only through technology.
On my return what I did was to register the related domain www.worldtechnologycentre.com with the purpose to launch it at a proper time and that can engage all business activities related to #technology. Later in 2013, I got another opportunity to visit China and this time I spent 5 months in total and travelled many parts of China that include Shanghai, Yiwu, , Hangzhou, Shengzhou, Ningbo, Guangzhou etc to trade some products to Europe and also to further understand business and trading.
During 2013 giving lecture “How to promote online business” to a sales staff of an electronic company in Shenzhen, China.
I visited as many companies both manufacturing and trading. Chinese less talk about politics and only focus on their work. A coordination between a labourer to the boss of the company was worth watching. At that time of my trip I found that majority of the Chinese companies were unaware about the importance of online business. For them online business means only Alibaba which is currently a single largest platform for global trading.
With some exclusive concept in my mind I am now in a position to explore the idea of trading on the www.worldtechnologycentre.com domain.
Wikipedia defines the technology as “Technology can be the knowledge of techniques, processes, etc. or it can be embedded in machines, computers, devices and factories, which can be operated by individuals without detailed knowledge of the workings of such things.” Apart from opening of .com technology in mid 90’s any innovative discoveries related to technological devices is automatically classified in the technology group like smart phones & iPads. Spread of smart phones and iPads further introduced social media which is considered as strongest tool that has linked and connected all about technology. Even anything non-technological origin is dependent now to the current technology.
How#Alibaba, #Ebay, and #Amazon, e-commerce giants belong to same planet from we belong. I have an idea to try to rule technological world related to e-commerce. Truly speaking I can disclose the plan who want to join my idea as a team and not as an idea stealer. Only serious and trust worthy people both IT knowledgeable experts and investors are welcomed for further discussion. Your willingness to join as a team can help to build a group of people who can rule the world in technology sector. My email is [email protected]
#idea, #investors, #investment, #technology , #digitalworld #trading #business
Articles about World Technology Centre:
- July 13, 2021 3 reasons why edtech is booming right now
- July 6, 2021 Grenoble-based Verkor nabs €100 million to develop high-performance sustainable battery cells in France
- July 5, 2021 “French startups that have a US presence raise 2.3x more capital”: Interview with Olivier Huez, Partner at VC firm Red River West
- June 18, 2021 “Micromobility gives more personal choice to people in the way that they move”: Interview with investor Per Brilioth, CEO at VNV Global
- June 17, 2021 Hybrid Work Series, Part 3: How can companies adjust to the new trend? (Interviews with CEOs)
- June 9, 2021 How can you scale your smart city startup in Europe? Here are 5 top tips!
- June 4, 2021 “We began to realise that applications in the future would all be built on the cloud”: Interview with Aiven’s CEO and cofounder, Oskari Saarenmaa
- May 21, 2021 “The ability to orchestrate spaces in which employees love to work in, is going to be crucial”: Interview with Locatee’s CEO & co-founder, Thomas Kessler
- May 19, 2021 UK-based StudentFinance nabs €4.5 million to democratise education and plug the skills gap
- April 21, 2021 Find a co-founder for your agrifood startup: Last chance to apply for EIT Food’s TeamUp programme! (Sponsored)
- April 13, 2021 Helsinki-based startup HEI Schools lands €2 million to continue expanding its early education concept globally
- April 12, 2021 London-based cloud communciations company Infobip acquires Croatia-based Shift
- March 18, 2021 How the pandemic is reversing Italy’s “brain drain”: Interviews with the Italian startup ecosystem
- March 10, 2021 Slovak startup nettle.ai receives €1 million for its intelligent conversational solutions
- February 26, 2021 10 promising Bulgarian startups to watch in 2021
- February 24, 2021 “Take care of your team. Building a business is a marathon”: Interview with Ringover’s CEO, Renaud Charvet
- February 22, 2021 On-demand laundry platform Laundryheap raises €2.8 million to continue international expansion
- February 4, 2021 “Guest Experience Management is the new way of working for restaurants”: Interview with Superb’s founder, Zaedo Musa