Wire™ is the most secure collaboration platform, transforming the way businesses communicate at the same speed that our founders disrupted telephony with Skype. Featuring messenger, voice, video, conference calls, file-sharing, and external collaboration – all protected by the most advanced end-to-end encryption.
Recognized by IDC, Forrester, and Gartner as one of the most effective and secure communications platforms there is on the market today, Wire is consistently delivering groundbreaking innovation from its unique “message fortress” architecture, 100% open-source software, quantum-resistant security, and pioneering federation with Messaging Layer Security.
Articles about Wire:
- June 14, 2021 Startup Dictionary: 20 common startup buzzwords briefly explained
- June 10, 2021 Balderton Capital launches €560 million ‘early growth’ fund to invest in future tech giants born in Europe
- June 7, 2021 UK-based Prevayl lands €8.7 million to unveil the future of intelligent sportswear
- April 15, 2021 “The only formula of success is Business = Life”: Interview with Ajax Systems’ CEO, Aleksandr Konotopskyi
- April 14, 2021 Berlin-based Wire closes €17.4 million Series B funding to continue expansion of its secure collaboration platform
- March 22, 2021 Polish cleantech startup Airly raises €2.7 million to address the air quality health crisis
- March 18, 2021 Only 10 days left to apply! Win €100K and the support of Amazon Launchpad (Sponsored)
- March 17, 2021 Video meeting startup Whereby raises €10 million to fuel international growth and challenge ‘Big Tech’
- March 15, 2021 British startup FocalPoint raises €7 million to accelerate roll-out of high accuracy satellite positioning software
- March 11, 2021 Win €100K and the support of Amazon’s Launchpad team! Apply by 28th March (Sponsored)
- March 8, 2021 TOP 50: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- March 1, 2021 Could you win the Amazon Launchpad Innovation Awards and take home €100K? Apply by 28th March (Sponsored)
- January 29, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 66 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 25-29, 2021)
- January 29, 2021 Danish startup Airtame raises €4.9 million to take its wireless screen sharing solutions international
- January 28, 2021 Prague-based Superface lands €1.2 million to shake up the API integration market
- January 27, 2021 The Global Startup Awards 2020 Global Winners have been announced!
- January 22, 2021 Relocation startup Perchpeek raises €2.2 million to help employees work anywhere
- January 14, 2021 “The desire for a secure messenger environment is only likely to keep growing”: Interview with Wire’s CEO, Morten Brøgger