Wire™ is the most secure collaboration platform, transforming the way businesses communicate at the same speed that our founders disrupted telephony with Skype. Featuring messenger, voice, video, conference calls, file-sharing, and external collaboration – all protected by the most advanced end-to-end encryption.
Recognized by IDC, Forrester, and Gartner as one of the most effective and secure communications platforms there is on the market today, Wire is consistently delivering groundbreaking innovation from its unique “message fortress” architecture, 100% open-source software, quantum-resistant security, and pioneering federation with Messaging Layer Security.
Articles about Wire:
- January 29, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 66 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 25-29, 2021)
- January 29, 2021 Danish startup Airtame raises €4.9 million to take its wireless screen sharing solutions international
- January 28, 2021 Prague-based Superface lands €1.2 million to shake up the API integration market
- January 27, 2021 The Global Startup Awards 2020 Global Winners have been announced!
- January 22, 2021 Relocation startup Perchpeek raises €2.2 million to help employees work anywhere
- January 14, 2021 “The desire for a secure messenger environment is only likely to keep growing”: Interview with Wire’s CEO, Morten Brøgger
- January 8, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 49 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 4-8, 2021)
- December 22, 2020 UK startup Kuula raises over €500K to propel the launch of its online fitness and wellness player
- December 16, 2020 Swedish startup Occtoo raises €2.1 million in seed funding to boost its Experience Data Platform
- December 8, 2020 Munich-based IDnow secured €15 million additional funding to accelerate the growth of its Identity Verification-as-a-Service solution
- November 30, 2020 5 promising European startups 3D printing your food
- November 3, 2020 10 promising pet startups that are keeping pets and pet lovers happy during the pandemic
- October 23, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 65 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 19-23, 2020)
- October 16, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 73 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 12-16, 2020)
- October 15, 2020 London-based Wirex achieves record crowdfund for crypto company, raising +€4 million on Crowdcube
- October 7, 2020 “There’s a shift from dealing with death ‘reactively’ to ‘preventatively’”: Interview with Closure’s co-founder Graciëlla van Vliet
- October 6, 2020 Belgian industrial IoT firm Sensolus secures €3.5 million to enhance visibility in international supply chains
- October 6, 2020 Berlin-based Dryad Networks raises €1.8 million to digitize forests for rapid wildfire detection