The management team has extensive experience in managing and selling real estate, having established three real estate asset management platforms for financial institutions and private equity funds and monetised more than Eur 1.1bn from 2016-2020.
WiRE has developed a centralised database of transactions and asking prices across Cyprus, and has developed various tools mapping and analysing market activity, e.g. maps, BI tools showing time on the market/ discount to asking, etc. It is also at the early stages of developing an Automated Valuation Model (AVM) with the help of academics from the University of Cambridge.
The target market is financial institutions looking to improve the quality of their valuations, reduce turnaround time, and lower costs, as well as to leverage WiRE's technology to visualise and analyse their own data. Once this beachhead is secured the company will develop tools to manage granular real estate assets and a platform to monetise real estate using local experts (online estate agency), all wrapped in an ecosystem that will also include insurance, facilities management, digital loans, etc.
Articles about WiRE FS:
- January 10, 2023 Going Green: European GreenTech Overview | December 2022 | Powered by Net Zero Insights
- December 7, 2022 Going Green: European GreenTech Overview | November 2022 | Powered by Net Zero Insights
- December 5, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones last week
- November 29, 2022 CEEZER and Milkywire partner up to push corporates towards carbon neutrality
- July 1, 2022 10 Books to inspire every entrepreneur this summer
- May 4, 2022 Meet the 60+ companies exhibiting at our upcoming EU-Startups Summit on May 12-13 in Barcelona!
- May 2, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked last week (April 25 – April 29)
- March 8, 2022 TOP 100: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- March 4, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: The 158 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Feb 28-March 4)
- February 25, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Feb 21-25)
- January 24, 2022 Valencia’s ClimateTrade raises €7 million for its blockchain-enabled climate marketplace
- October 11, 2021 The 5 invisible lies that are holding you back in life and business (Sponsored)
- September 3, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (August 30-September 3)
- August 6, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 100+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (August 2-6)
- January 27, 2021 The Global Startup Awards 2020 Global Winners have been announced!
- December 8, 2020 Munich-based IDnow secured €15 million additional funding to accelerate the growth of its Identity Verification-as-a-Service solution
- August 13, 2020 Glovo vs. Deliveroo vs. Delivery Hero: Battle of the food delivery scaleups
- May 15, 2020 Fintech ANNA nabs €19.7 million for its SME app and debit card that “miaows”