waste to energy
We plan to establish company in Germany to develop waste to energy recycling project. Electric power, heat, fuels, lube oils and bitumen for road construction industry, will be exported to European countries.
There is partner from USA who is willing to participate as co-investor. We would like to raise 10 M Euro investments. Capital is required to buy equipment from German suppliers and for construction works.
Articles about waste to energy:
- September 20, 2021 7 practical ways to implement sustainability initiatives in your startup
- September 6, 2021 20 Malta-based startups that are continuing to grow fast during 2021
- September 3, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (August 30-September 3)
- August 31, 2021 What do VC investors want to see from smart city startups?
- August 30, 2021 Shaken or stirred? 10 European drinktech startups shaking up 2021
- August 27, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (August 23-27)
- August 20, 2021 10 promising Cologne-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- August 16, 2021 10 super promising Vienna-based startups to watch in 2021 and beyond
- August 10, 2021 Finnish startup Innomost raises €5 million to replace palm oil, fossil fuels and food origin ingredients in consumer products
- July 12, 2021 “It is in our nature to be pioneers. We are not wired to wait around for a return to normality”: Interview with BOOM’s CEO Federico Mattia Dolci
- June 22, 2021 Advice from a VC: Why creating a sustainable business will put you in front
- June 18, 2021 HR Software: 10 great tools which help startups to hire, grow, and thrive!
- June 11, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 100+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 7-11)
- May 10, 2021 10 promising circular economy startups to watch in 2021
- May 7, 2021 Copenhagen-based Nøie raises €9.9. million to apply a tech-driven approach to combatting chronic skin conditions
- April 30, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (26-30 April 2021)
- April 23, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (19-23 April 2021)
- April 19, 2021 “It feels like the right time for the global manufacturing industry to have its web moment”: Interview with Wikifactory’s co-founder Tom Salfield