Virtual Employee Pvt. Ltd. (VE) is India’s premier remote staffing company and the only one which is completely centered on this model. It offers affordable and scalable virtual employment solutions for businesses around the world in over 150 domains. Founded in 2007 with the single-minded objective of helping SMEs (Small and medium enterprises) hire dedicated offshore remote employees and gain efficiency, save time and increase their bottom-line, Virtual Employee Pvt. Ltd. today has a growing client base of 2021+ clients in 30 countries across 5 continents.
Headquartered in the prestigious Noida Special Economic Zone (NSEZ) of the National Capital Region area near New Delhi, India, Virtual Employee Pvt. Ltd. has six offices across India, US, and the UK. Its staff of almost 1000 skilled and competent professionals work for clients in domains ranging from Web and Software Development, Graphic Designing, Content Writing, Digital Marketing, Mobile App Development, Engineering, Animation, Legal Processes, Finance and Accounting, and much more as dedicated virtual workers.
A CMMI Level 3 appraised and an ISO 9001-27001-Certified company, Virtual Employee Pvt. Ltd. meets stringent global quality standards in all its service offerings. In addition, it takes data security and confidential client information with utmost seriousness with the mandated Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA) as part of its internal policy. Virtual Employee Pvt. Ltd. has also received extensive media coverage in the UK and Australia and has the largest repository of client video testimonials in the outsourcing industry.
Articles about Virtual Employee:
- October 25, 2021 10 bootstrapping success stories written in Europe
- October 15, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (October 11-15)
- September 28, 2021 Take your digital health venture to the next level – today! (Sponsored)
- September 21, 2021 Open Call from IntellIoT boosts European deeptech startups and SMEs with up to €150K (Sponsored)
- September 17, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (September 13-17)
- September 8, 2021 10 early-stage Berlin-based startups to have your eye on 2021 and beyond
- September 7, 2021 10 skyrocketing London-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- September 3, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (August 30-September 3)
- August 30, 2021 Cologne-based Sastrify nabs €5.9 million to help companies optimize their SaaS tools
- August 23, 2021 10 promising Milan-based startups worth following in 2021 and beyond
- August 20, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (August 16-20)
- August 20, 2021 10 promising Cologne-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- August 19, 2021 10 super promising Copenhagen-based startups catching our attention in 2021
- August 19, 2021 Berlin-based fintech startup Moss secures €25 million in additional funding, led by Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures
- August 17, 2021 10 Utrecht-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- August 16, 2021 10 super promising Vienna-based startups to watch in 2021 and beyond
- August 10, 2021 10 promising Warsaw-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- August 5, 2021 British scaleup Hopin snaps up €380 million to expand its shared virtual experiences platform