Virtual Employee Pvt. Ltd. (VE) is India’s premier remote staffing company and the only one which is completely centered on this model. It offers affordable and scalable virtual employment solutions for businesses around the world in over 150 domains. Founded in 2007 with the single-minded objective of helping SMEs (Small and medium enterprises) hire dedicated offshore remote employees and gain efficiency, save time and increase their bottom-line, Virtual Employee Pvt. Ltd. today has a growing client base of 2021+ clients in 30 countries across 5 continents.
Headquartered in the prestigious Noida Special Economic Zone (NSEZ) of the National Capital Region area near New Delhi, India, Virtual Employee Pvt. Ltd. has six offices across India, US, and the UK. Its staff of almost 1000 skilled and competent professionals work for clients in domains ranging from Web and Software Development, Graphic Designing, Content Writing, Digital Marketing, Mobile App Development, Engineering, Animation, Legal Processes, Finance and Accounting, and much more as dedicated virtual workers.
A CMMI Level 3 appraised and an ISO 9001-27001-Certified company, Virtual Employee Pvt. Ltd. meets stringent global quality standards in all its service offerings. In addition, it takes data security and confidential client information with utmost seriousness with the mandated Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA) as part of its internal policy. Virtual Employee Pvt. Ltd. has also received extensive media coverage in the UK and Australia and has the largest repository of client video testimonials in the outsourcing industry.
Articles about Virtual Employee:
- March 1, 2021 “AI music isn’t here in place of traditional music – it’s here to enhance and complement it”: Interview with Loudly’s CEO, Rory Kenny
- March 1, 2021 10 startups every creative should get to know in 2021
- February 25, 2021 What will the future of work be like in 2021 and beyond?
- February 25, 2021 Vienna-based Wowflow raises €300K to help facility management teams focus on real work
- February 15, 2021 10 promising startups from freezing Finland to watch in 2021
- February 15, 2021 “Quite simply, Whereby is the easiest way to meet over video”: Interview with Whereby’s co-founder Ingrid Ødegaard
- February 12, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 81+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (8-12 Feb, 2021)
- February 10, 2021 10 promising Norwegian startups to keep an eye on in 2021
- February 5, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (1-5 Feb, 2021)
- February 3, 2021 5 tips for nailing your first startup internship
- February 1, 2021 London-based Ben raises €2 million to revolutionise the broken employee benefits system
- January 29, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 66 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 25-29, 2021)
- January 27, 2021 The Global Startup Awards 2020 Global Winners have been announced!
- January 22, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: The 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 18-22, 2021)
- January 22, 2021 Relocation startup Perchpeek raises €2.2 million to help employees work anywhere
- January 14, 2021 Dublin-based Frankie Health raises €1 million to support remote mental wellbeing in the workplace
- January 13, 2021 Vienna-based online tutoring startup GoStudent expands to 5 more European countries
- January 12, 2021 Bucharest-based DRUID snaps up €2 million to expand its conversational tech internationally