Virtual Employee Pvt. Ltd. (VE) is India’s premier remote staffing company and the only one which is completely centered on this model. It offers affordable and scalable virtual employment solutions for businesses around the world in over 150 domains. Founded in 2007 with the single-minded objective of helping SMEs (Small and medium enterprises) hire dedicated offshore remote employees and gain efficiency, save time and increase their bottom-line, Virtual Employee Pvt. Ltd. today has a growing client base of 2021+ clients in 30 countries across 5 continents.
Headquartered in the prestigious Noida Special Economic Zone (NSEZ) of the National Capital Region area near New Delhi, India, Virtual Employee Pvt. Ltd. has six offices across India, US, and the UK. Its staff of almost 1000 skilled and competent professionals work for clients in domains ranging from Web and Software Development, Graphic Designing, Content Writing, Digital Marketing, Mobile App Development, Engineering, Animation, Legal Processes, Finance and Accounting, and much more as dedicated virtual workers.
A CMMI Level 3 appraised and an ISO 9001-27001-Certified company, Virtual Employee Pvt. Ltd. meets stringent global quality standards in all its service offerings. In addition, it takes data security and confidential client information with utmost seriousness with the mandated Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA) as part of its internal policy. Virtual Employee Pvt. Ltd. has also received extensive media coverage in the UK and Australia and has the largest repository of client video testimonials in the outsourcing industry.
Articles about Virtual Employee:
- October 21, 2020 “The vacation rental market is booming”: Interview with Johannes Siebers, co-founder of fast-growing traveltech Holidu
- October 13, 2020 French fintech Spendesk adds €15.2 million to its Series B round from Eight Roads Ventures
- October 13, 2020 London-based Qatalog raises around €12.7 million for its work hub for distributed teams
- October 9, 2020 EU-Startups Job Board: 5 cool diverse startup jobs waiting for you in Europe
- September 21, 2020 Why founders should invest in personal branding – and three ways to get started
- September 18, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 61 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept. 14-18, 2020)
- September 18, 2020 “By 2025, VR/XR collaboration will be the new standard in working life”: Interview with Varjo’s CEO, Timo Toikkanen
- August 11, 2020 8 ways to increase your visibility in the ‘new normal’
- August 5, 2020 Spotlight on N. Macedonia: 10% income tax, high business ease and in the heart of the Balkans
- July 29, 2020 “The key long-term change will be internationalisation of startup investment”: Interview with Seedrs co-founder and Executive Chairman, Jeff Lynn
- July 23, 2020 French visual management startup iObeya lands €15.1 million to open new Seattle office
- July 14, 2020 Cologne-based how.fm raises €2.47 million to accelerate the growth of its digital training platform for manual workers
- June 18, 2020 London-based Visionable raises €6.6 million to grow its telemedicine video collaboration platform
- June 11, 2020 “Business travel is on the rise – we’ve just experienced a delay”: Interview with TravelPerk’s co-founder and CEO Avi Meir
- May 20, 2020 10 promising startups with Russian founders smashing it in Europe
- May 19, 2020 Serbia’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- May 4, 2020 “This crisis could lead to the beginning of a new era”: Interview with betahaus’s CEO, Madeleine Gummer v. Mohl
- April 16, 2020 5 tips on surviving the crisis, from Europe’s startups