Virtual Employee Pvt. Ltd. (VE) is India’s premier remote staffing company and the only one which is completely centered on this model. It offers affordable and scalable virtual employment solutions for businesses around the world in over 150 domains. Founded in 2007 with the single-minded objective of helping SMEs (Small and medium enterprises) hire dedicated offshore remote employees and gain efficiency, save time and increase their bottom-line, Virtual Employee Pvt. Ltd. today has a growing client base of 2021+ clients in 30 countries across 5 continents.
Headquartered in the prestigious Noida Special Economic Zone (NSEZ) of the National Capital Region area near New Delhi, India, Virtual Employee Pvt. Ltd. has six offices across India, US, and the UK. Its staff of almost 1000 skilled and competent professionals work for clients in domains ranging from Web and Software Development, Graphic Designing, Content Writing, Digital Marketing, Mobile App Development, Engineering, Animation, Legal Processes, Finance and Accounting, and much more as dedicated virtual workers.
A CMMI Level 3 appraised and an ISO 9001-27001-Certified company, Virtual Employee Pvt. Ltd. meets stringent global quality standards in all its service offerings. In addition, it takes data security and confidential client information with utmost seriousness with the mandated Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA) as part of its internal policy. Virtual Employee Pvt. Ltd. has also received extensive media coverage in the UK and Australia and has the largest repository of client video testimonials in the outsourcing industry.
Articles about Virtual Employee:
- June 18, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 115 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 14-18)
- June 14, 2021 Hybrid Work Series, Part 1: How will we consume food at work? An interview with Laura Gomez, CEO of Catevering
- June 11, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 100+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 7-11)
- June 4, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 105 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (May 31 – June 4)
- June 2, 2021 Düsseldorf-based Cognigy lands €36 million to pioneer a new era of customer service
- May 27, 2021 London-based Subly nabs €820K to scale up its online subtitling, transcription and translation platform
- May 21, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 110 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (May 17-21)
- May 19, 2021 Austrian edtech startup GoStudent launching its digital tutoring service in Russia, Mexico and Canada
- May 7, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (3-7 May 2021)
- April 22, 2021 Ready to learn? Check out these educational talks at the EU-Startups Summit!
- April 21, 2021 Ayaz Quraishi, from Shareworks by Morgan Stanley, will speak at the EU-Startups Summit!
- April 19, 2021 James Burrows, CEO & co-founder of Rentals United, will speak at the EU-Startups Summit!
- April 16, 2021 Tallinn-based HRtech startup RecruitLab raises €300K to expand to new markets
- April 14, 2021 Meet the 15 finalists of the pitch competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- April 7, 2021 German startup BRYTER lands €55.6 million for its no-code decision automation platform
- April 2, 2021 Top 3 common misconceptions about blockchain
- March 31, 2021 Join TJF – Tech Jobs Fair: One of the largest virtual recruiting & branding events! (Sponsored)
- March 30, 2021 Vienna-based GoStudent nabs €70 million to expand its e-learning platform