Verse Technologies Inc
Verse mobile app that allows you to share payments easily, instantly and with no hidden fees. Not only can you pay and receive money in the time it takes you to send a text message, but you can also create events and pool expenses for birthday presents, dinners with your friends, or road trips. The app also allows you to choose whether your transactions are private or public so that you can have fun while keeping track of your financial activities.
From our founding in 2015 to our launches in over 15 countries today, Verse’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to revolutionize digital payments. If you want to have a huge impact on the world, this is the place to be!. Since then they have grown from a team of seven to a team of thirty which includes people from several countries and who hail from companies such as King, Paypal, Deliveroo, Twitter, Amazon, and Google. The app is available in all of the European Union and works with all their different currencies.
Articles about Verse Technologies Inc:
- October 20, 2021 Scale your startup and grow your business to full potential with Sendinblue (Sponsored)
- August 25, 2021 10 of the most promising Dublin-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- August 24, 2021 10 of the hottest Tallinn-based startups to look out for in 2021 and beyond
- August 19, 2021 What are investors looking for when scouting sustainability startups?
- August 17, 2021 Vienna’s fintech unicorn Bitpanda now valued at €3.48 billion after raising more than €223 million in Series C funding
- August 11, 2021 UK-based Mirthy bags €945K to build the largest community platform for over 60s
- June 21, 2021 10 Black founders of European startups to watch in 2021 & beyond
- June 9, 2021 How can you scale your smart city startup in Europe? Here are 5 top tips!
- June 4, 2021 Accelerate your startup and apply now for the Startup Executive Academy 2021! (Sponsored)
- May 18, 2021 UK-based Healios raises €8.1 million to expand its digital mental health services for children and young people
- May 11, 2021 Zencargo, a London-based digital freight forwarder, raises €35 million
- April 23, 2021 Endeavour Vision closes new fund at over €311 million to invest in healthtech across Europe & the US
- March 22, 2021 Aldea Ventures announces first close of €100 million fund to invest in 700 tech startups across Europe
- March 12, 2021 “There has been a real shift from CSR initiatives towards core company operations”: Interview with Rebekah Braswell, founding member and CCO of Land Life Company
- March 1, 2021 “AI music isn’t here in place of traditional music – it’s here to enhance and complement it”: Interview with Loudly’s CEO, Rory Kenny
- February 23, 2021 2150 announces €130 million first close of fund for companies focusing on urban sustainability
- February 2, 2021 “Breaking taboos is not easy, and it does not happen overnight”: Interview with sextech startup Platanomelón’s CEO and founder, Anna Boldú
- February 2, 2021 Brussels-based Soda raises €11.5 million to bring everyone closer to data