Verse Technologies Inc
Verse mobile app that allows you to share payments easily, instantly and with no hidden fees. Not only can you pay and receive money in the time it takes you to send a text message, but you can also create events and pool expenses for birthday presents, dinners with your friends, or road trips. The app also allows you to choose whether your transactions are private or public so that you can have fun while keeping track of your financial activities.
From our founding in 2015 to our launches in over 15 countries today, Verse’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to revolutionize digital payments. If you want to have a huge impact on the world, this is the place to be!. Since then they have grown from a team of seven to a team of thirty which includes people from several countries and who hail from companies such as King, Paypal, Deliveroo, Twitter, Amazon, and Google. The app is available in all of the European Union and works with all their different currencies.
Articles about Verse Technologies Inc:
- March 1, 2021 “AI music isn’t here in place of traditional music – it’s here to enhance and complement it”: Interview with Loudly’s CEO, Rory Kenny
- February 23, 2021 2150 announces €130 million first close of fund for companies focusing on urban sustainability
- February 2, 2021 “Breaking taboos is not easy, and it does not happen overnight”: Interview with sextech startup Platanomelón’s CEO and founder, Anna Boldú
- February 2, 2021 Brussels-based Soda raises €11.5 million to bring everyone closer to data
- January 29, 2021 French startup Tchek lands €3 million for its AI-driven car damage inspection tech
- January 28, 2021 “You constantly need to reinvent yourself”: Interview with Shippeo’s co-founders Lucien Besse and Pierre Khoury
- January 27, 2021 The Global Startup Awards 2020 Global Winners have been announced!
- January 27, 2021 10 cool tech events you shouldn’t miss out on this February
- January 26, 2021 Berlin-based Remagine secures €20 million to finance startups with impact
- January 21, 2021 5 ways startup marketing has changed in the past 5 years
- December 16, 2020 “I ask myself, am I empowering people to make decisions effectively?”: Interview with Rika Christanto, co-founder and COO of Ontruck
- November 25, 2020 Swedish startup Alloverse lands €250k to launch open-source VR platform for virtual collaboration
- October 30, 2020 5 ways the pandemic will push innovation
- October 29, 2020 “Get your game out and on the market as fast as possible!”: Interview with Kolibri Games co-founder Janosch Sadowski
- October 28, 2020 10 online tech events you shouldn’t miss out on this November
- October 21, 2020 New €150 million fund from UVC Partners for industrial tech, B2B software and mobility startups
- October 19, 2020 British AI-video intelligence startup Pimloc raises €1.5 million to protect visual data
- October 6, 2020 Belgian industrial IoT firm Sensolus secures €3.5 million to enhance visibility in international supply chains