At Venture Leap, we help entrepreneurial teams to build and launch their digital products.
We provide deep technical expertise combined with long-standing entrepreneurial experience. This allows us to quickly identify pain points and provide support in IT development, operations, and business strategy.
The teams we support come in all shapes and sizes, from individuals, young startups to corporates who want to bring their ideas to life.
Articles about Venture Leap:
- September 13, 2021 French biotech startup TreeFrog Therapeutics raised €64 million Series B funding to provide stem cell-derived cell therapies for millions
- August 27, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (August 23-27)
- August 26, 2021 Copenhagen-based Leapwork snaps up €52.6 million for its no-code software test automation platform
- August 2, 2021 UK-based Connectd lands +€840K seed round to ‘break down barriers’ for investors and startups
- July 26, 2021 Estonia-based PayQin nabs €300K to grow its e-wallet service for the underbanked in West Africa
- July 13, 2021 Madrid-based freight transport startup Trucksters closes €6.3 million to accelerate the European expansion
- July 9, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 110 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (July 5 -July 9)
- June 10, 2021 Berlin-based wajve secures €5 million seed funding to accelerate its financial advisory app for Gen Z
- June 8, 2021 Hamburg-based Aeditive receives €6 million seed capital to digitalize construction
- June 2, 2021 UK-based Depop, a fashion marketplace, is acquired by e-commerce giant Etsy, for around €1.33 billion
- May 20, 2021 Instabox, a locker delivery startup, enters the Netherlands with acquisition of Red je Pakketje
- March 24, 2021 “The Strategy sets out to make Spain an Entrepreneurial Nation by 2030”: Interview with the High Commissioner for Spain’s Entrepreneurial Nation, Francisco Polo
- March 11, 2021 “The most beautiful relationship between entrepreneurs and investors is when they are on the same team”: Interview with investor and founder, Jacqueline van den Ende
- March 8, 2021 “When I ﬁrst approached investors, I was told women’s health products were too ‘niche’”: Interview with Elvie’s CEO and co-founder, Tania Boler
- February 12, 2021 10 amazing Austrian startups to watch in 2021 and beyond
- January 25, 2021 Drone startup Wingcopter raises €18 million and announces serial production
- January 4, 2021 Madrid-based Barbara IoT lands over €400K for its operating system for industrial IoT
- December 4, 2020 Helsinki- and Berlin-based ultimate.ai raises €16.45 million for its AI-powered customer service automation platform