At Venture Leap, we help entrepreneurial teams to build and launch their digital products.
We provide deep technical expertise combined with long-standing entrepreneurial experience. This allows us to quickly identify pain points and provide support in IT development, operations, and business strategy.
The teams we support come in all shapes and sizes, from individuals, young startups to corporates who want to bring their ideas to life.
Articles about Venture Leap:
- March 24, 2021 “The Strategy sets out to make Spain an Entrepreneurial Nation by 2030”: Interview with the High Commissioner for Spain’s Entrepreneurial Nation, Francisco Polo
- March 11, 2021 “The most beautiful relationship between entrepreneurs and investors is when they are on the same team”: Interview with investor and founder, Jacqueline van den Ende
- March 8, 2021 “When I ﬁrst approached investors, I was told women’s health products were too ‘niche’”: Interview with Elvie’s CEO and co-founder, Tania Boler
- February 12, 2021 10 amazing Austrian startups to watch in 2021 and beyond
- January 25, 2021 Drone startup Wingcopter raises €18 million and announces serial production
- January 4, 2021 Madrid-based Barbara IoT lands over €400K for its operating system for industrial IoT
- December 4, 2020 Helsinki- and Berlin-based ultimate.ai raises €16.45 million for its AI-powered customer service automation platform
- November 6, 2020 Join COMEUP2020, Korea’s largest startup event online, on 19-21 Nov (Sponsored)
- November 3, 2020 10 promising pet startups that are keeping pets and pet lovers happy during the pandemic
- October 21, 2020 “The vacation rental market is booming”: Interview with Johannes Siebers, co-founder of fast-growing traveltech Holidu
- October 20, 2020 British-Israeli startup CRUX raises €1.1 million to battle ‘information overload’ with its knowledge quantification platform
- October 7, 2020 UK-based Condense Reality raises €875K seed round to bring 3D hologram-style video to live TV experience
- September 3, 2020 E-commerce platform Moteefe raises €9.2 million and launches enterprise solution for retail
- July 27, 2020 5 reasons to move your startup to Rotterdam, the Netherlands – from a local
- June 11, 2020 Paris-based Alkemics raises €21 million to take its supplier-retailer platform across Europe
- May 1, 2020 “The power of travel is strong”: Interview with TourRadar’s CEO Travis Pittman
- April 30, 2020 How is coronavirus impacting the funding landscape for startups?
- April 30, 2020 “We will begin to see a true AI search evolution”: Interview with Algolia’s CEO Nicolas