Value on Board
According to a CBInsights study, most startups fail or go bankrupt in the first year because their product is not needed on its market. Value on Board aims to help these startups and those who are before pivoting to head in the right direction where their product can offer a real solution to their customers based on valid data collected from their target audience.
We’d like to help startups to get the right product to the market more importantly to make products that solve real problems. First with a chat based survey they can explore their market. Based on the fills of the chat survey a customer profile is generated automatically which will show the most important pains, gains, and jobs. Startups can map their solution to the customer profile and see how valuable their product is and what to add.
Articles about Value on Board:
- September 22, 2021 Zurich-based Locatee raises €7.1 million to help businesses adapt to new office environments
- September 21, 2021 “We do not think femtech is niche”: Interview with Pollie’s co-founders Jane Sagui and Sabrina Mason
- September 21, 2021 Stockholm-based Lunch.Co raises €500k to establish its peer-to-peer lunch app across Nordic offices
- September 20, 2021 Italy-based EpiCura lands €5 million for its digital health platform
- September 16, 2021 Paris-based HRtech startup Skello raises €40 million to expand across Europe
- September 14, 2021 Barcelona-based unicorn Glovo scales its Q-Commerce division with new grocery acquisitions in Spain and Portugal
- September 14, 2021 Finnish testimonial marketing platform Trustmary secures €1.86 million to accelerate growth in Europe and North America
- September 14, 2021 How to know if your employees are truly committed/engaged
- September 6, 2021 What to do when you hit bumps in the road
- September 1, 2021 5 sales mistakes to avoid as an early-stage B2B startup
- August 31, 2021 What do VC investors want to see from smart city startups?
- August 25, 2021 EU-Startups CLUB: 25 exclusive benefits and software deals for our members
- August 20, 2021 Swedish startup BoardClic raises €1.6 million for digital board and management team evaluations
- August 20, 2021 10 promising Cologne-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- August 17, 2021 Vienna’s fintech unicorn Bitpanda now valued at €3.48 billion after raising more than €223 million in Series C funding
- August 17, 2021 10 Utrecht-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- August 6, 2021 “Make a difference with the things that make you different”: Interview with Diversity VC’s new CEO, Ladi Greenstreet and COO, Daisy Onubogu
- August 5, 2021 10 promising Vilnius-based startups to watch in 2021 and beyond