Value on Board
According to a CBInsights study, most startups fail or go bankrupt in the first year because their product is not needed on its market. Value on Board aims to help these startups and those who are before pivoting to head in the right direction where their product can offer a real solution to their customers based on valid data collected from their target audience.
We’d like to help startups to get the right product to the market more importantly to make products that solve real problems. First with a chat based survey they can explore their market. Based on the fills of the chat survey a customer profile is generated automatically which will show the most important pains, gains, and jobs. Startups can map their solution to the customer profile and see how valuable their product is and what to add.
Articles about Value on Board:
- January 10, 2020 Emergex Vaccines raises more than €9.9 million to progress its vaccines for Zika, Dengue Fever and Ebola
- January 8, 2020 Estonian startup MySpotit raises more than €100K to expand its meeting spaces platform
- December 18, 2019 10 Madrid-based startups to watch out for in 2020 and beyond
- December 5, 2019 Nordic Startup Awards 2019 Regional Winners announced in Copenhagen
- December 2, 2019 Berlin-based realxdata raises approx €5 million from SIGNA Innovations and Ventech finance, to accelerate growth
- November 21, 2019 German tech unicorn Celonis raises over €261 million to extend its market leadership in process excellence software
- November 20, 2019 10 eco-friendly and sustainable Christmas gifts by European startups
- November 12, 2019 Berlin-based fintech startup Acatus raises €5.5 million to accelerate the growth of its digital debt capital markets platform
- November 6, 2019 Stockholm-based startup FirstVet raises €18.5 million to provide pet-owners with video consultations
- November 5, 2019 Spanish bank Santander acquires majority stake in UK fintech Ebury for €406 million
- November 4, 2019 Belgian early-stage fund White Fund launches with €20 million to invest in medical devices
- October 31, 2019 Pan-European VC btov Partners closes new Industrial Tech Fund at €100 million