Upside is a workflow analytics platform for teams who believe in continuous improvement. Rooted in data science and machine learning, Upside helps teams find simple ways to get better and more satisfied in their working lives.
Upside combines charts, diagnosis, and actionability into a sole product with one simple goal – to help your people achieve their potential and maximize their engagement. So, you can all stay focused on helping your customers.
– Plug and play – 30 seconds to sign up
– Key insights on the metrics that matter for tracking team performance
– Sprint Burndown and Burnup that shows this sprint vs. your historical behaviour
– Team Velocity and average individual velocity
– Current ticket status by individual
1. Scale your company’s human capital – risk free
2. Take the guesswork out of understanding your teams’ performance and engagement
3. Understand the healthscore for every team
4. See the KPIs that matter
5. Automatic check-ins
Articles about Upside:
- August 24, 2021 Traveltech startup RoomPriceGenie brings in €1.8 million to continue disrupting hospitality pricing automation
- August 16, 2021 Notes from a female founder: Boosting female representation in the startup world
- July 30, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 105 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (July 26-30)
- July 5, 2021 Parenthood vs. Startup Life: Interviews with founders
- May 24, 2021 London-based Emitwise raises €5.4 million for its AI-powered software platform that addresses corporate exposure to carbon
- April 16, 2021 Tallinn-based HRtech startup RecruitLab raises €300K to expand to new markets
- February 4, 2021 “Guest Experience Management is the new way of working for restaurants”: Interview with Superb’s founder, Zaedo Musa
- January 6, 2021 Paris-based Sorare, a leading fantasy football game developer, partners with Liverpool FC
- December 10, 2020 Stockholm-based Curb secures €3.2 million to create the world’s largest virtual food court
- November 13, 2020 UK startup Clim8 Invest smashes Crowdcube campaign by 600% with €2.7 million to grow its digital investment platform
- November 2, 2020 How to make difficult decisions as a startup founder and CEO?
- October 21, 2020 “The vacation rental market is booming”: Interview with Johannes Siebers, co-founder of fast-growing traveltech Holidu
- October 16, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 73 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 12-16, 2020)
- September 1, 2020 “Like any other period of global change, it’s a great time to launch a business”: Interview with Digital Horizon’s Managing partner Irene Vaksman
- August 26, 2020 Thinking about becoming an entrepreneur? Check out what these founders and VCs have to say
- August 13, 2020 “The main thing for founders to consider is keeping it simple”: Interview with Oliver Holle, CEO and co-founder of VC Speedinvest
- June 3, 2020 10 things startups can teach large corporates
- April 22, 2020 What do startups and VCs think of the UK’s initiative to save startups?