As the cost of lithium-ion batteries decreases combined with a strong top-down push to reduce emissions, transportation is going electric. According to McKinsey, 60% of today’s total passenger-miles traveled in the US, Europe, and China are on trips shorter than 5 miles; with the fastest door-to-door transit times in dense urban environments, Light Electric Vehicles are taking over a considerable portion of these short-distance trips.
We are building the future of mobility by enabling experiences that are simple, safe and reliable. We offer an operating system to easily electrify any vehicle product line. Built to remove barriers and provide cost, weight and range options, our components can be stacked and swapped like a LEGO to build the best possible vehicle configuration, every time.
We have invested over 30 years of development man-hours to build a powertrain management system based on robust embedded software and hardware architecture. Leveraging connectivity and remote diagnostics to understand how our customers use our products and deliver world-class customer support.
Articles about Unlimited:
- November 18, 2020 Spotlight on 20 kickass female founders in Spain
- October 26, 2020 How to hire the right talent for your startup remotely
- September 16, 2020 How can startups & scaleups benefit from the EU-Startups CLUB?
- September 8, 2020 Support independent media and become a founding member of the EU-Startups CLUB
- July 29, 2020 Language exchange app Tandem raises €4.9 million in Series A funding
- May 15, 2020 Leicester-based StaffCircle snaps up €900K for its people management platform
- March 25, 2020 London-based Humio, an unlimited logging solution, lands €18.5 million Series B
- March 7, 2020 10 promising European medtech startups to watch in 2020
- February 25, 2020 Revolut is now one of highest valued fintechs after raising €460 million Series D
- February 6, 2020 Google’s Best App 2018, Drops, launches ‘Droplets’ to teach kids and teens foreign languages
- February 3, 2020 Jumpstory, the Netflix of images, raises €900K to boost AI-powered image search
- January 21, 2020 Paris-based challenger bank Qonto raises €104 million, the largest funding round for a French fintech
- December 16, 2019 Winners of the 2019 Global Startup Awards announced in Changsha, China
- December 11, 2019 My Online Therapy, the UK’s first virtual psychology startup, raises €4.9 million to make therapy more accessible
- December 4, 2019 3D Hubs manufacturing platform expands to France, backed by iPod inventor Tony Fadell
- October 30, 2019 Valencia-based startup Mr Jeff acquires Entrenarme and expands into two new verticals to become a ‘super service’ app
- October 24, 2019 Croatian mobility startup Greyp partners with blockchain groups for automated vehicle payments
- August 21, 2019 Berlin-based game studio Klang raises €20 million to develop its virtual space colony, Seed