As the cost of lithium-ion batteries decreases combined with a strong top-down push to reduce emissions, transportation is going electric. According to McKinsey, 60% of today’s total passenger-miles traveled in the US, Europe, and China are on trips shorter than 5 miles; with the fastest door-to-door transit times in dense urban environments, Light Electric Vehicles are taking over a considerable portion of these short-distance trips.
We are building the future of mobility by enabling experiences that are simple, safe and reliable. We offer an operating system to easily electrify any vehicle product line. Built to remove barriers and provide cost, weight and range options, our components can be stacked and swapped like a LEGO to build the best possible vehicle configuration, every time.
We have invested over 30 years of development man-hours to build a powertrain management system based on robust embedded software and hardware architecture. Leveraging connectivity and remote diagnostics to understand how our customers use our products and deliver world-class customer support.
Articles about Unlimited:
- July 13, 2021 10 great accounting tools for startups
- July 9, 2021 15 content and communication tools to make your startup seen and heard
- July 8, 2021 EU-Startups launches new section with exclusive benefits and software deals for its CLUB members
- June 24, 2021 10 great tools to start and grow your e-commerce business in 2021
- June 22, 2021 10 great tools to boost the productivity of your startup team in 2021
- June 21, 2021 12 Software-as-a-Service products to boost the sales results of your startup
- June 18, 2021 HR Software: 10 great tools which help startups to hire, grow, and thrive!
- June 15, 2021 15 Marketing Tools to Boost Your Startup’s Growth in 2021
- June 7, 2021 Stockholm-based Heja, a social platform for youth sports, scores €3.4 million
- June 1, 2021 UK-based pet insurance scaleup Bought By Many nabs over €286 million to continue international expansion
- May 27, 2021 Oslo-based Vev secures €5 million to grow its visual editor for developers
- May 25, 2021 Estonian startup Introwise nabs €275K pre-seed funding to help coaches and consultants take their business online
- April 20, 2021 Poland-based Mindgram lands €1.9 million pre-seed funding to improve employee wellbeing across Europe
- April 20, 2021 London-based Payhawk lands €16.5 million to simplify expense, payments & invoice management
- March 30, 2021 Men’s health startup Manual lands €25.5 million expand internationally
- March 19, 2021 Can media be a venture capital case? Here are 5 European media startups that raised VC funding!
- March 10, 2021 10 promising Portugal-based startups to watch in 2021
- February 1, 2021 Could you handle being part of a startup’s founding team?