As the cost of lithium-ion batteries decreases combined with a strong top-down push to reduce emissions, transportation is going electric. According to McKinsey, 60% of today's total passenger-miles traveled in the US, Europe, and China are on trips shorter than 5 miles; with the fastest door-to-door transit times in dense urban environments, Light Electric Vehicles are taking over a considerable portion of these short-distance trips.
We are building the future of mobility by enabling experiences that are simple, safe and reliable. We offer an operating system to easily electrify any vehicle product line. Built to remove barriers and provide cost, weight and range options, our components can be stacked and swapped like a LEGO to build the best possible vehicle configuration, every time.
We have invested over 30 years of development man-hours to build a powertrain management system based on robust embedded software and hardware architecture. Leveraging connectivity and remote diagnostics to understand how our customers use our products and deliver world-class customer support.
Articles about Unlimited:
- September 19, 2022 Finnish startup Rentle is helping retailers go circular and has just scored €3.8 million
- July 27, 2022 From San Fran to Barcelona: People-first travel tech company Beyond opens new European offices (Sponsored)
- July 21, 2022 Fintech startup Atlantic Money scores an additional €2.9 million to launch its money transfer service
- June 15, 2022 Danish startup JumpStory has now raised over €2.8 million for its ‘Netflix of images’ platform
- June 7, 2022 PwC Cybersecurity & Privacy Day is taking place on October 13th: Apply now for the Pitch Competition! (Sponsored)
- April 29, 2022 Warsaw-based Doctor.One picks up €2.1 million for its virtual clinic transforming European healthcare
- April 13, 2022 Amsterdam-based fintech startup Payaut scores €8 million to fuel European expansion
- April 7, 2022 DayOne Accelerator 2.0 has launched! Join Switzerland’s leading digital health and medtech accelerator (Sponsored)
- April 5, 2022 Warsaw-based Mindgram secures €7 million for its app for employee mental wellness and plans European expansion
- March 21, 2022 London-based Gensyn raises €5.8 million to launch trustless deep learning network
- March 8, 2022 “We must continue uplifting each other”: Interview with Vivienne Hsu, CMO at Sokin
- February 15, 2022 10 super promising Polish startups to keep an eye on in 2022!
- February 3, 2022 Munich-based Marvel Fusion gets €35 million to accelerate roll-out of ‘Made In Europe’ clean energy
- December 10, 2021 “Truly build for scale from day one”: Interview with Krik Gunning, co-founder and CEO of Fourthline
- December 2, 2021 EU-Startups CLUB: 27 exclusive benefits and software deals for our members
- October 18, 2021 World’s largest pet-sitting network TrustedHousesitters defies travel chaos and lands €8.64 million to fund US expansion
- September 10, 2021 10 Barcelona-based startups worth following in 2021 and beyond
- August 27, 2021 10 Stockholm-based startups to watch in 2021