UMI’s automated online SaaS platform gives innovative companies (in a short time-frame and for a limited cost) a clear vision of the business potential for their innovation, by collecting dozens of feedbacks from professionals on a global or local scale, whatever its nature (product, technology, etc.) or its maturity.
UMI developed algorithms, (search engine, data collection, data aggregation, data analysis and indexation) to engage targeted B2B professionals on specific markets.
The UMI Market Test tool can be used in order to :
– Detecting needs or trends
– Validating the market needs
– Sourcing innovative solutions
– Validating the interest of a solution
– Discovering new applications
– Targeting the most receptive market
– Optimizing a value proposition
– Finding partners
– Prioritizing an innovation portfolio
Articles about UMI:
- September 16, 2021 Paris-based HRtech startup Skello raises €40 million to expand across Europe
- September 16, 2021 10 European startups making single-use packaging a thing of the past
- September 13, 2021 London-based Vector.ai raises €12.7 million to expand with its productivity platform for freight forwarders
- September 6, 2021 London-based OLIO nabs €36.2 million to take a bite out of food waste
- September 3, 2021 10 promising Amsterdam-based startups to keep an eye on 2021 and beyond
- August 31, 2021 What do VC investors want to see from smart city startups?
- August 23, 2021 Polish startup Cardiomatics raises €2.7 million to expand its cloud AI tool for ECG analysis
- August 19, 2021 10 super promising Copenhagen-based startups catching our attention in 2021
- August 18, 2021 Vilnius-based Watalook lands €852K to help independent beauticians manage clients & bookings
- August 13, 2021 Can entrepreneurs lead the future of mental wellbeing services?
- August 12, 2021 Ireland-based Zipp Mobility nabs €1.3 million to support e-scooter expansion plans
- August 3, 2021 London-based wholesale marketplace Creoate nabs €4.2 million to support independent retailers
- July 29, 2021 UK-based Vira Health lands €1.7 million to make personalised menopause care accessible to all women
- July 29, 2021 Stockholm-based Greenely secures €1.8 million to take its smart, sustainable energy platform to the UK
- July 26, 2021 Estonia-based PayQin nabs €300K to grow its e-wallet service for the underbanked in West Africa
- July 21, 2021 Berlin-based Colossyan raises €1 million to assist more businesses with its AI video generation tool
- July 19, 2021 Berlin-based coupon startup Lumaly receives seven-figure investment to accelerate its growth
- July 14, 2021 Why founders are not just building businesses, but building our collective future