Type Studio is a new and easy way to edit your video by just editing text. You can edit a video without having any video editing skills. The only thing you have to do is edit the transcribed text document and we do all the heavy lifting for you.
We started Type because we got frustrated with the way video editing is today! A typical video editing experience is counterintuitive when compared to everything within the modern conventions of UI design and functionality. There are so many buttons, dials, knobs, settings, and keyboard shortcuts to remember, that learning how it all works becomes in and of itself an exercise in patience and resolve. For content-focused video editing, you don’t need most of the features offered by most editing software, and the barrier to entry is very steep — you have to own a machine capable of running these programs and know-how all of the functions work.
Articles about Type:
- June 23, 2021 Why post-money valuation is often over-inflated (and what to do about it)
- June 22, 2021 10 great tools to boost the productivity of your startup team in 2021
- June 21, 2021 10 Black founders of European startups to watch in 2021 & beyond
- June 18, 2021 HR Software: 10 great tools which help startups to hire, grow, and thrive!
- June 16, 2021 Who controls your startup’s community? (Sponsored)
- June 16, 2021 Hybrid Work Series, Part 2: How will we organise work spaces? An interview with Max Verteletskyi, CEO of Spaceti
- June 16, 2021 What does the future hold for business travel?
- June 15, 2021 15 Marketing Tools to Boost Your Startup’s Growth in 2021
- June 11, 2021 Berlin-based Incari lands €15 million Series A funding to lead new generations of human-machine interfaces
- June 11, 2021 Prague-based Time is Ltd. raises €4.6 million to solve companies’ productivity challenges in the agile era
- June 10, 2021 Meet the promising international high-impact startups that won the 2021 Future Hamburg Award! (Sponsored)
- June 7, 2021 Calling all innovative ideas and solutions for Industry 4.0 (Sponsored)
- June 7, 2021 Ready for take-off: Sign up to the FutureTravel Newsletter now to stay up-to-date on travel innovation and travel startups!
- June 7, 2021 UK-based Prevayl lands €8.7 million to unveil the future of intelligent sportswear
- June 7, 2021 Finnish food intelligence startup Veri lands €3.2 million to take its health monitor international
- June 3, 2021 “The more technology available for women, the better”: Interview with Natural Cycles’ co-founder and CEO, Elina Berglund
- May 28, 2021 Lyon-based Agicap raises €80 million to become European leader in cashflow management for SMEs
- May 28, 2021 Vienna-based VitreaLab nabs seven-digit seed round to increase efficiency and brightness of smartphone displays