Type Studio is a new and easy way to edit your video by just editing text. You can edit a video without having any video editing skills. The only thing you have to do is edit the transcribed text document and we do all the heavy lifting for you.
We started Type because we got frustrated with the way video editing is today! A typical video editing experience is counterintuitive when compared to everything within the modern conventions of UI design and functionality. There are so many buttons, dials, knobs, settings, and keyboard shortcuts to remember, that learning how it all works becomes in and of itself an exercise in patience and resolve. For content-focused video editing, you don’t need most of the features offered by most editing software, and the barrier to entry is very steep — you have to own a machine capable of running these programs and know-how all of the functions work.
Articles about Type:
- December 1, 2022 Barcelona: The past, present and future of a European startup hub
- December 1, 2022 The European startups using AI to tackle climate change
- November 30, 2022 Nesta Impact Investments ramps up support for game-changing startups with new €57.9 million strategy
- November 28, 2022 Finding opportunities in the blind spots of VC | Insights from BackingMinds CEO, Sara Resvik
- November 28, 2022 Harnessing AM for a sustainable, circular world | Interview with the Founders of f3nice
- November 24, 2022 Influence the future of energy with Startupbootcamp’s Renewable Energy & Net Zero Accelerator Programme 2023: Apply Now! (Sponsored)
- November 23, 2022 Scale fast and sustainably with Startupbootcamp’s Inclusive Fintech & DeFi Accelerator Programme (Sponsored)
- November 23, 2022 Benefit of a customisable HR tech stack for scaling companies | Interview with Giovanni Luperti, CEO, Humaans
- November 22, 2022 Spanish startup Cobee secures €40 million for its staff wellbeing platform and looks to expand in new markets
- November 18, 2022 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov. 14-18)
- November 18, 2022 Digitizing the global supply chain | Interview with Christina Rebel, Co-founder, Wikifactory
- November 18, 2022 Women in Agrifood Summit: Future-proofing Europe’s food supply. Register to join today! (Sponsored)
- November 17, 2022 Austrian deeptech startup Sarcura secures €7 million to revolutionize cell therapy manufacturing
- November 15, 2022 Meet the EIT Digital Challenge 2022 winners!
- November 15, 2022 Round2 Capital makes first close of €100 million fund for B2B software SMEs
- November 14, 2022 Tech to the Rescue reaches over 100 Ukrainian organisations to support digital transformation
- November 14, 2022 Attract2Invest: The EIT Health Accelerator that’s taking a completely new approach (Sponsored)
- November 9, 2022 Friends and Founders: The pros and cons of building a startup with your friend