Type Studio is a new and easy way to edit your video by just editing text. You can edit a video without having any video editing skills. The only thing you have to do is edit the transcribed text document and we do all the heavy lifting for you.
We started Type because we got frustrated with the way video editing is today! A typical video editing experience is counterintuitive when compared to everything within the modern conventions of UI design and functionality. There are so many buttons, dials, knobs, settings, and keyboard shortcuts to remember, that learning how it all works becomes in and of itself an exercise in patience and resolve. For content-focused video editing, you don’t need most of the features offered by most editing software, and the barrier to entry is very steep — you have to own a machine capable of running these programs and know-how all of the functions work.
Articles about Type:
- October 19, 2020 EU-Startups Podcast / Episode 8: Interview with Clue founder and CEO Ida Tin
- October 16, 2020 5 promising European startups helping your team to use automated and smart contracts
- October 9, 2020 EU-Startups Podcast / Episode 7: European Investors pitching their VC firm/focus to you
- October 9, 2020 EU-Startups Job Board: 5 cool diverse startup jobs waiting for you in Europe
- October 6, 2020 Belgian industrial IoT firm Sensolus secures €3.5 million to enhance visibility in international supply chains
- October 6, 2020 The future of agtech: wearables for cows, vertical farming & AI
- October 5, 2020 Seaya Ventures launches €85 million fund for European deeptech startups
- October 2, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 74 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept. 28 – Oct. 2, 2020)
- October 2, 2020 Stockholm-based Voi conquers another UK region for exclusive e-scooter trials, now the no.1 operator
- October 1, 2020 French beautytech 4.5.6 Skin, dedicated to melanin-rich complexions, raises €700K and unveils first skincare line
- October 1, 2020 Paris-based Sendinblue raises €136.5 million to develop a digital marketing giant
- September 29, 2020 “We’re working on equipping cars, cities and traffic with connectivity”: Interview with Commsignia’s co-founder and CEO József Kovács
- September 28, 2020 How has the pandemic changed the face of edtech?
- September 24, 2020 Copenhagen-based Layerise lands €1.1 million to grow its product onboarding tool
- September 24, 2020 #MyGalileoSolution competition is open for applications! Read here what former participants have to say (Sponsored)
- September 22, 2020 Point Nine launches a new €99,999,999 seed fund for B2B SaaS and B2B marketplace startups