Tool for automating the process of testing and manage user behaviour scenarios. Allows you to: automate manual testing of the project; reduce the time for setting up the testing process on the project; simplify the process of creating and management of test scenarios.
Articles about Turbine:
- January 27, 2021 The Global Startup Awards 2020 Global Winners have been announced!
- January 8, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 49 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 4-8, 2021)
- July 15, 2020 London-based TOffeeAM secures €1.1 million to expand with its design software for 3D printing
- February 28, 2020 “Social and environmental entrepreneurs are no different than any other entrepreneurs”: Interview with Kora’s founder Gilad
- February 4, 2020 10 promising Norway-based startups to watch in 2020
- December 16, 2019 Winners of the 2019 Global Startup Awards announced in Changsha, China
- November 21, 2019 10 Edinburgh-based startups to look out for in 2020
- November 15, 2019 10 Delft-based startups to keep an eye on in 2019 and beyond
- September 20, 2019 Google invests big time in renewable energy in Finland, Sweden, Belgium and Denmark
- July 18, 2019 Berlin-based ecoligo raises €2.5 million to expand its Solar-as-a-Service solution in emerging markets
- April 8, 2019 Budapest’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- March 11, 2019 10 Hungarian startups to look out for in 2019
- October 24, 2018 Regional winners of the 5th Central European Startup Awards announced
- November 24, 2017 Winners of the Central European Startup Awards 2017 have been announced in Sofia