Trip For Dog
Trip For Dog is a guide for dogs, a responsive website (accessible from computers, tablets and
smartphones) containing geo-referenced information for easy reference before and during traveling
with your dog, such as: green areas, beaches, hotels, venues and restaurants, vets,
camping facilities, and much more besides, right across Europe. Registered users can not only
add locations, but also rate and review those already present, and recount their experiences.
Engine to search, comparing and booking pet friendly places.
Articles about Trip For Dog:
- August 24, 2022 The WeRoad Journey: Connecting people, culture and stories | Interview with Erika De Santi
- August 8, 2022 London-based KatKin picks up €21.6 million to bring healthier cat food to pet parents across the world
- June 24, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 20-24)
- June 1, 2022 Parisian investment firm Alven announces new €350 million fund to boost European entrepreneurs
- May 4, 2022 Meet the 60+ companies exhibiting at our upcoming EU-Startups Summit on May 12-13 in Barcelona!
- February 21, 2022 10 fantastic French startups to watch in 2022
- December 28, 2021 The plant-based revolution: 10 European vegan meat alternative brands to check out
- April 28, 2021 Porto-based Barkyn nabs additional €3 million to scale up its subscription service for pets
- March 18, 2021 “The real way to add value to employees is a sense of connection and belonging to the company”: Interview with Workvivo’s CEO, John Goulding
- March 7, 2019 10 Lithuanian startups to look out for in 2019
- February 7, 2019 10 Czech startups to watch in 2019 and beyond
- April 10, 2018 How innovative companies are leading the way regarding company culture
- March 12, 2018 10 Czech startups to watch in 2018
- February 20, 2017 10 Spanish startups to look out for in 2017
- February 10, 2017 5 Croatian startups to look out for in 2017 and beyond