Triall’s mission is to enable a future of smarter, safer, and more-efficient clinical trials.
We bring together a team of clinical researchers, IT specialists, and software engineers. Our extensive experience in managing clinical trials and close ties to many stakeholders in the field provide us with a profound understanding of the current needs and wants of the clinical trial industry. The team unites this deep knowledge of the industry with broad experience in developing blockchain and document-processing solutions. This enables us to effectively tailor software solutions to the specific requirements of clinical research professionals. Building on top of an enterprise-grade blockchain infrastructure, Triall’s first software solution ‘Verial eTMF’ is a blockchain-integrated eTMF solution that supports researchers in managing their trial-related documents while also enabling them to build an immutable audit trail of their clinical trial operations.
Articles about Triall:
- February 25, 2022 Startups and Sustainability: trends and insights as told by European investors
- January 4, 2022 10 Irish startups to watch in 2022 and beyond
- November 26, 2021 London-based sustainable deodorant brand Wild secures new partnerships and looks to expand
- October 14, 2021 Taking a Solar TukTuk to the future lab at ITS World Congress in Hamburg (Sponsored)
- June 3, 2021 “The more technology available for women, the better”: Interview with Natural Cycles’ co-founder and CEO, Elina Berglund
- September 16, 2020 Crista Galli Ventures launches evergreen fund to revolutionise healthtech investing in Europe
- August 31, 2020 British femtech Callaly, inventor of the ‘tampliner’, lands €1.9 million via Crowdcube to expand internationally
- May 15, 2020 Barcelona-based CUBIQ FOODS gets €5 million for its sustainable fat alternatives
- April 23, 2020 “We keep our business model flexible”: Interview with bunq’s founder Ali
- January 10, 2018 Drive with Belron Accelerator 2018 launches – apply now! (Sponsored)
- February 6, 2017 A.I. will give students the skills needed for the future workforce – an interview with Tabitha Goldstaub
- June 3, 2015 Deutsche Bank to open three innovation labs for fintech startups
- October 16, 2014 BrainGaze set to improve ADHD diagnosis with three-year collaboration agreement