Tractable is a deep learning startup specialising in computer vision to solve specific high impact problems in industry. Our proprietary technology enables a 100x cost reduction in labeling – the current bottleneck in the development process. Our commercial approach is to identify impactful applications, acquire strategic datasets and integrate within the data flow. Our current focus is insurance, where our AI product produces expert review of auto claims at scale. We are equally experiencing strong demand in utilities, oil & gas and medical imaging.
Tractable develops proprietary artificial intelligence algorithms that can learn and perform visual tasks, just like humans. Tractable applies the state-of-the-art in deep learning, taking it from the lab to the real world to solve real problems for businesses. Within insurance, Tractable technology is able to assess damage severity to a vehicle just based on photos, optimizing repair and claims management processes. Founded in 2014, Tractable has a world-class research & development team with over 30 years combined research experience and is backed by Silicon Valley Venture Capital.
Articles about Tractable:
- June 18, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 115 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 14-18)
- October 30, 2020 Air Street Capital closes new €14.6 million fund to back early-stage AI startups in Europe and the US
- May 14, 2020 Quantum Motion raises €9 million to build ‘fault-tolerant’ quantum computers
- February 27, 2020 London-based Tractable snaps up €22.7 million to repair lives with its AI-driven accident and disaster recovery
- February 18, 2020 Atomico announces €757.1 million fund to invest in mission-driven European startups
- October 21, 2019 10 European startups tackling natural disasters and other emergencies
- July 24, 2019 10 European startups cooling down the crazy world of quantum computing
- September 5, 2017 Cambridge-based PROWLER.io secures €10.9 million to further develop its pioneering AI decision making platform