Unlike traditional, one-dimensional instruction and passive consumption of knowledge, Tomorrow’s Education’s active learning model is challenge based. It focuses on practice-oriented projects that map real-world challenges and the development of relevant skills. Rather than just accumulating knowledge, the main focus lies on developing an entrepreneurial mindset with a sustainable impact.
Articles about Tomorrow’s Education:
- January 22, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: The 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 18-22, 2021)
- January 19, 2021 Berlin-based edtech startup Tomorrow’s Education raises €1.1 million to educate the changemakers of the future
- March 13, 2019 Paris’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- March 12, 2019 Fintech centre, smart city, and aspiring proptech hub, Vilnius aims to turn itself into a giant sandbox for startups
- December 12, 2018 10 promising European startups founded by strong women
- April 29, 2016 The CODE_n16 startup competition is now open for applications! (Sponsored)