Think Little Big Marketing
We work with accountants and financial advisors to help them to ‘unleash the potential of their brand'. What this means is that we provide dedicated and targeted digital marketing assistance, which includes: website audits, SEO (local and wider), website design and development, content writing, social media, email and so on.
We work with our clients to understand the growth potential of their business and put a plan in place to help them to achieve it. We also help with the more traditional marketing support such as branding, exhibitions, leaflets etc.
We pride ourselves on helping companies which frequently have no internal marketing input to professionally present themselves to grow their business and their profitability.
Articles about Think Little Big Marketing:
- October 4, 2022 A disillusioned generation? How startups can overcome a new challenge in the tech industry
- October 3, 2022 Gaming influencer marketing is growing exponentially | Interview with Wehype CEO Robin Aström
- September 8, 2022 Berlin-based Latana lands €36 million to empower better brand tracking and customer insights
- March 8, 2022 TOP 100: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- January 28, 2022 “Don’t be afraid of things you don’t know”: Interview with Oli Bristowe, Pets Purest CEO and Co-Founder
- December 20, 2021 “Looking back, it was very important to make mistakes”: Interview with KoRo founder and CEO Constantinos Calios
- December 2, 2021 EU-Startups CLUB: 27 exclusive benefits and software deals for our members
- May 21, 2021 “The ability to orchestrate spaces in which employees love to work in, is going to be crucial”: Interview with Locatee’s CEO & co-founder, Thomas Kessler
- February 15, 2021 “Quite simply, Whereby is the easiest way to meet over video”: Interview with Whereby’s co-founder Ingrid Ødegaard
- November 24, 2020 TOP 30: Europe’s biggest startup hubs in 2020
- September 3, 2020 “Being a successful founder is having an unshakeable resilience and relentlessness”: Interview with HomeHero’s founder and CEO Kenny Alegbe
- August 3, 2020 8 top tips for a successful pitch deck (despite coronavirus)
- July 23, 2020 “I wish to inspire more female and unrepresented founders to join this tribe of challengers”: Interview with Roberta Lucca, co-founder of Bossa Studios games and BAFTA winner
- April 28, 2020 “We are seeing a real appetite for virtual tourism”: Interview with Culture Trip’s CEO Kris
- February 28, 2020 “Social and environmental entrepreneurs are no different than any other entrepreneurs”: Interview with Kora’s founder Gilad
- February 27, 2020 “Bootstrapping is key to any startup’s foundation”: Interview with Loyal Guru’s founders Borja Sanfeliu and Javi Fernández
- January 21, 2020 “The thread that ties it all together is building purposeful communities – or tribes”: Interview with Ben Keene, founder of Tribewanted and Rebel Book Club
- October 14, 2019 5 key elements to consider when developing your pitch