Think Little Big Marketing
We work with accountants and financial advisors to help them to ‘unleash the potential of their brand’. What this means is that we provide dedicated and targeted digital marketing assistance, which includes: website audits, SEO (local and wider), website design and development, content writing, social media, email and so on.
We work with our clients to understand the growth potential of their business and put a plan in place to help them to achieve it. We also help with the more traditional marketing support such as branding, exhibitions, leaflets etc.
We pride ourselves on helping companies which frequently have no internal marketing input to professionally present themselves to grow their business and their profitability.
Articles about Think Little Big Marketing:
- May 21, 2021 “The ability to orchestrate spaces in which employees love to work in, is going to be crucial”: Interview with Locatee’s CEO & co-founder, Thomas Kessler
- February 15, 2021 “Quite simply, Whereby is the easiest way to meet over video”: Interview with Whereby’s co-founder Ingrid Ødegaard
- November 24, 2020 TOP 30: Europe’s biggest startup hubs in 2020
- September 3, 2020 “Being a successful founder is having an unshakeable resilience and relentlessness”: Interview with HomeHero’s founder and CEO Kenny Alegbe
- August 3, 2020 8 top tips for a successful pitch deck (despite coronavirus)
- July 23, 2020 “I wish to inspire more female and unrepresented founders to join this tribe of challengers”: Interview with Roberta Lucca, co-founder of Bossa Studios games and BAFTA winner
- April 28, 2020 “We are seeing a real appetite for virtual tourism”: Interview with Culture Trip’s CEO Kris
- February 28, 2020 “Social and environmental entrepreneurs are no different than any other entrepreneurs”: Interview with Kora’s founder Gilad
- February 27, 2020 “Bootstrapping is key to any startup’s foundation”: Interview with Loyal Guru’s founders Borja Sanfeliu and Javi Fernández
- January 21, 2020 “The thread that ties it all together is building purposeful communities – or tribes”: Interview with Ben Keene, founder of Tribewanted and Rebel Book Club
- October 14, 2019 5 key elements to consider when developing your pitch
- September 4, 2019 The basics of launching a successful crowdfunding campaign
- July 25, 2019 Presentation platform Prezi expands its office in Riga – Interview with CTO Tyler Miller
- April 1, 2019 10 Croatian startups to look out for in 2019 and beyond
- April 27, 2018 Challenge: How do I market my startup idea with no (or very little) money
- January 8, 2018 5 reasons why investors love intellectual property
- August 2, 2017 Meet the Barcelona-based startup which aims to change the way we sign documents – interview with Signaturit founder Juan Zamora
- June 28, 2017 Interview with Cristobal Alonso, the Global Capo of Startup Wise Guys