The Video Valley
The Video Valley is a videomarketing agency based in Spain. With over 500 clients worldwide, it has helped to promote companies from all industries. Explainer videos are the best way to promote businesses.
Articles about The Video Valley:
- June 15, 2022 Danish startup JumpStory has now raised over €2.8 million for its ‘Netflix of images’ platform
- April 29, 2022 ClozeLoop Founder, Hilmon Sorey, will speak at our EU-Startups Summit on May 12-13 in Barcelona!
- April 19, 2022 Silicon Valley Startup Coach, Andrew Lee Miller, will speak at this year’s EU-Startups Summit on May 12-13 in Barcelona!
- March 28, 2022 Founder and CEO of PIABO, Tilo Bonow, will speak at the EU-Startups Summit in Barcelona on May 12-13!
- February 28, 2022 LeadX Capital investor Patrick Flesner will speak at the EU-Startups Summit on May 12-13 in Barcelona!
- February 4, 2022 10 exceptionally promising Estonian startups to watch in 2022 and beyond
- February 1, 2022 10 skyrocketing Swedish startups to watch in 2022 and beyond
- October 26, 2021 London-based Admix raises €21.5 million Series B funding to monetize gaming worlds with in-play
- October 13, 2021 Paris-based Stage11 raised €5 million to reimagine music for the metaverse
- September 3, 2021 Time machine? Almost! 5 innovations from European startups that will surprise you
- May 20, 2021 Sustainable city solutions: Meet the 10 top startups shortlisted for the 2021 Future Hamburg Award (Sponsored)
- April 22, 2021 Ready to learn? Check out these educational talks at the EU-Startups Summit!
- March 19, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (15-19 March, 2021)
- March 8, 2021 TOP 50: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- March 1, 2021 “AI music isn’t here in place of traditional music – it’s here to enhance and complement it”: Interview with Loudly’s CEO, Rory Kenny
- February 10, 2021 10 European startups helping you find the perfect Valentine’s Day gift
- November 27, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: The 65 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov 23-27, 2020)
- October 27, 2020 Reinventing the way people interact with machinery – Interview with Inxpect founder Luca Salgarelli