The Sale Network
The idea first came about in late 2013, when founder James Hogg was shopping online for Christmas gifts. James, like most of us, is obsessed with sales and saving as much money as possible. With about 20 different website tabs open in his browser, he thought to himself, “wouldn’t it be great to have a sole website, which advertises all the sales in one place.”
James’ first step towards his goal was Cabanna Sales, which he built in WordPress in 2014. He would sign up to different affiliate networks and register Cabanna Sales as a ‘publisher’ to advertise sale only products from top fashion brands.
The site was rebranded to The Sale Network in 2014 and was built on a custom platform advertising 100k sale items. The response was very positive with the concept having incredible potential. In 2016, James left his full time job to pursue his dream and focus full time on The Sale Network.
Today, The Sale Network is a Luxury Fashion & Homeware aggregator, which advertises millions of Sale only products and is often referred to as (TSN). Built on a unique custom built platform, the site automatically scrapes around 5 million products daily from 1000’s of the World’s best brands and stores from Alexander McQueen, Armani, D&G, Dior, Gucci, House of Fraser, Topshop, Vivienne Westwood and many more. The Sale Network aims to push the boundaries and uses pioneering technology and unique algorithms. (TSN) is ranked faster than 90% of websites word wide.
Articles about The Sale Network:
- June 18, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 115 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 14-18)
- June 18, 2021 HR Software: 10 great tools which help startups to hire, grow, and thrive!
- June 15, 2021 15 Marketing Tools to Boost Your Startup’s Growth in 2021
- June 14, 2021 Startup Dictionary: 20 common startup buzzwords briefly explained
- June 9, 2021 Berlin-based blockchain startup peaq lands €2.5 million to transform IoT into EoT – the Economy of Things
- June 8, 2021 Hamburg-based Resourcify raises €3 million to expand its waste-management platform
- June 2, 2021 Crazy Rich Podcasters: How to monetize your startup’s podcast
- May 25, 2021 10 European deathtech startups innovating in the end-of-life space
- May 24, 2021 “Technology should not separate us, but bring us back together” Interview with Totem’s CEO and co-founder, Rafaël de Lavergne
- May 21, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 110 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (May 17-21)
- May 17, 2021 Frankfurt-based Palturai nabs €4 million to grow its network intelligence platform
- May 11, 2021 “From Zoom fatigue, to after-hours pings on Slack, the typical work experience is fuelling burnout”: Interview with Qatalog’s founder and CEO, Tariq Rauf
- May 7, 2021 Lithuanian startup DappRadar nabs €4.1 million for its ‘dapp’ distribution platform
- May 6, 2021 Irish machine learning startup Peroptyx raises €1.7 million to power expansion
- May 5, 2021 Amsterdam-based Cargoplot raises €425K to bring transparency to the freight sector
- May 5, 2021 Traveltech startup Fly Now Pay Later grabs €11.5 million to grow in UK, Germany and launch in US
- May 3, 2021 British events startup FIXR raises €7.4 million and prepares to welcome back nightlife
- April 30, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (26-30 April 2021)