The Sale Network
The idea first came about in late 2013, when founder James Hogg was shopping online for Christmas gifts. James, like most of us, is obsessed with sales and saving as much money as possible. With about 20 different website tabs open in his browser, he thought to himself, "wouldn't it be great to have a sole website, which advertises all the sales in one place."
James' first step towards his goal was Cabanna Sales, which he built in Wordpress in 2014. He would sign up to different affiliate networks and register Cabanna Sales as a 'publisher' to advertise sale only products from top fashion brands.
The site was rebranded to The Sale Network in 2014 and was built on a custom platform advertising 100k sale items. The response was very positive with the concept having incredible potential. In 2016, James left his full time job to pursue his dream and focus full time on The Sale Network.
Today, The Sale Network is a Luxury Fashion & Homeware aggregator, which advertises millions of Sale only products and is often referred to as (TSN). Built on a unique custom built platform, the site automatically scrapes around 5 million products daily from 1000's of the World's best brands and stores from Alexander McQueen, Armani, D&G, Dior, Gucci, House of Fraser, Topshop, Vivienne Westwood and many more. The Sale Network aims to push the boundaries and uses pioneering technology and unique algorithms. (TSN) is ranked faster than 90% of websites word wide.
Articles about The Sale Network:
- February 6, 2023 Enterprise knowledge management: The lowdown (Sponsored)
- January 27, 2023 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 23-27)
- January 26, 2023 Pitch on stage at this year’s EU-Startups Summit on April 20-21 in Barcelona – compete for a €160k Prize Package!
- January 26, 2023 10 super exciting Greek startups to watch in 2023 and beyond!
- January 25, 2023 Troubled Unicorns? 10 European unicorns which recently had layoffs
- January 25, 2023 A new era for retail? London-based Emperia bags €9 million to scale metaverse ecommerce
- January 24, 2023 Top 10 super-promising startups from Luxembourg to follow in 2023
- January 20, 2023 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 16-20)
- January 20, 2023 The importance of confidence, seizing opportunities and having a support system | The story of a young female entrepreneur, Romy Lynch
- January 16, 2023 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones last week
- January 16, 2023 The importance of adaptability and being quick on your feet | Interview with Matt Connelly, Founder and CEO of ihateironing
- January 10, 2023 Going Green: European GreenTech Overview | December 2022 | Powered by Net Zero Insights
- January 10, 2023 10 awesome Austrian startups to watch in 2023!
- January 10, 2023 Meet Medicud, an EIT Health InnoStars Awards Winner | Interview with Founder and CEO Antonio D’Angelo
- January 5, 2023 All the European M&A transactions we tracked in December (CLUB)
- December 23, 2022 15 of the best business & startup movies to watch on Netflix
- December 21, 2022 New members of the Unicorn Club: 10 European unicorn stories from 2022
- December 20, 2022 25 of the most active female business angels in Europe this year