The Sale Network
The idea first came about in late 2013, when founder James Hogg was shopping online for Christmas gifts. James, like most of us, is obsessed with sales and saving as much money as possible. With about 20 different website tabs open in his browser, he thought to himself, “wouldn’t it be great to have a sole website, which advertises all the sales in one place.”
James’ first step towards his goal was Cabanna Sales, which he built in WordPress in 2014. He would sign up to different affiliate networks and register Cabanna Sales as a ‘publisher’ to advertise sale only products from top fashion brands.
The site was rebranded to The Sale Network in 2014 and was built on a custom platform advertising 100k sale items. The response was very positive with the concept having incredible potential. In 2016, James left his full time job to pursue his dream and focus full time on The Sale Network.
Today, The Sale Network is a Luxury Fashion & Homeware aggregator, which advertises millions of Sale only products and is often referred to as (TSN). Built on a unique custom built platform, the site automatically scrapes around 5 million products daily from 1000’s of the World’s best brands and stores from Alexander McQueen, Armani, D&G, Dior, Gucci, House of Fraser, Topshop, Vivienne Westwood and many more. The Sale Network aims to push the boundaries and uses pioneering technology and unique algorithms. (TSN) is ranked faster than 90% of websites word wide.
Articles about The Sale Network:
- March 2, 2021 Dutch online supermarket Crisp lands €30 million to bring ultra-fresh & sustainably produced food to more customers
- March 1, 2021 10 startups every creative should get to know in 2021
- February 25, 2021 What will the future of work be like in 2021 and beyond?
- February 25, 2021 Vienna-based Wowflow raises €300K to help facility management teams focus on real work
- February 24, 2021 “Take care of your team. Building a business is a marathon”: Interview with Ringover’s CEO, Renaud Charvet
- February 2, 2021 “Breaking taboos is not easy, and it does not happen overnight”: Interview with sextech startup Platanomelón’s CEO and founder, Anna Boldú
- January 28, 2021 “You constantly need to reinvent yourself”: Interview with Shippeo’s co-founders Lucien Besse and Pierre Khoury
- January 26, 2021 Bordeaux-based Elwin raises €2 million to scale up its wealth management solution
- January 25, 2021 Vilnius-based kevin. raises €1.5 million to enter 15 new markets and launches mobile payments product
- January 22, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: The 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 18-22, 2021)
- January 21, 2021 Apply now to join the finals of our big Pitch Competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit (April 28-30)
- January 21, 2021 5 ways startup marketing has changed in the past 5 years
- January 18, 2021 10 cool tech/entrepreneurship voices to follow on instagram in 2021
- January 14, 2021 “The desire for a secure messenger environment is only likely to keep growing”: Interview with Wire’s CEO, Morten Brøgger
- January 13, 2021 10 French startups to look out for in 2021 and beyond
- January 8, 2021 How to hire the best talent for your startup on a tight budget
- January 7, 2021 Slovenian startup Eligma raises €4 million to expand its crypto payment network Go Crypto
- January 7, 2021 A beginner’s guide to Google Analytics for startups