The Sale Network
The idea first came about in late 2013, when founder James Hogg was shopping online for Christmas gifts. James, like most of us, is obsessed with sales and saving as much money as possible. With about 20 different website tabs open in his browser, he thought to himself, “wouldn’t it be great to have a sole website, which advertises all the sales in one place.”
James’ first step towards his goal was Cabanna Sales, which he built in WordPress in 2014. He would sign up to different affiliate networks and register Cabanna Sales as a ‘publisher’ to advertise sale only products from top fashion brands.
The site was rebranded to The Sale Network in 2014 and was built on a custom platform advertising 100k sale items. The response was very positive with the concept having incredible potential. In 2016, James left his full time job to pursue his dream and focus full time on The Sale Network.
Today, The Sale Network is a Luxury Fashion & Homeware aggregator, which advertises millions of Sale only products and is often referred to as (TSN). Built on a unique custom built platform, the site automatically scrapes around 5 million products daily from 1000’s of the World’s best brands and stores from Alexander McQueen, Armani, D&G, Dior, Gucci, House of Fraser, Topshop, Vivienne Westwood and many more. The Sale Network aims to push the boundaries and uses pioneering technology and unique algorithms. (TSN) is ranked faster than 90% of websites word wide.
Articles about The Sale Network:
- October 19, 2021 Interview with Agua NEA, the first 100% plastic- and BPA-free Mineral Water brand in Spain (Sponsored)
- October 15, 2021 Apply now for SpinLab – The HHL Accelerator, which is one of Europe’s top ranked accelerator programs! (Sponsored)
- October 1, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept. 27 – Oct. 1)
- September 27, 2021 10 promising European startups disrupting the sustainable fashion industry
- September 15, 2021 Paris-based SaaS startup folk raises €2.8 million to reinvent and replace CRMs
- September 10, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 90+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (September 6-10)
- September 10, 2021 10 Barcelona-based startups worth following in 2021 and beyond
- September 9, 2021 Portuguese startup TAIKAI snaps up €2 million for its blockchain solution for open innovation and recruitment
- September 8, 2021 Portugal-based Reckon raises €1.5 million to democratize autonomous stores in Europe and Middle East
- September 6, 2021 20 Malta-based startups that are continuing to grow fast during 2021
- September 2, 2021 10 early-stage Madrid-based startups catching our attention in 2021
- August 31, 2021 What do VC investors want to see from smart city startups?
- August 27, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (August 23-27)
- August 18, 2021 10 Helsinki-based startups to look out for in 2021 and beyond
- August 3, 2021 London-based wholesale marketplace Creoate nabs €4.2 million to support independent retailers
- August 2, 2021 10 promising Düsseldorf-based startups to watch in 2021
- August 2, 2021 Tallinn-based Outvio raises €2.5 million to take its post-sales software across Europe
- July 27, 2021 25 years of venture capital in Europe: the history and why now is the best time to start-up